*Chapter 19* - I'm yours

A/N: Okay so I’m sorry it’s been over a week since my latest update, but here you go.
This chapter have some mature content so if you’re not into that stof then you should skip some of this chapter (Will make a remark when it’s start so you can read the first part of this chapter)
Enjoy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I woke up a few hours later and smiled softly when I see Lucas lying next to me in a deep sleep, he looked so relaxed. My stomach rumbled loud, which made ​​me slowly get up from the bed, and went to search for the kitchen. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and saw that the time was 23:30 that explained why it was so quiet in the pack house. Soon I found the ingredients so I could make me an omelet. I had just finished the last bite when I a noise made me look towards the door, where there was a young man who looked interested at me with a wry smile.

"Hello beautiful, you needed a late night snack after a hard evening? I haven’t seen you around before, who's the lucky guy. And I will be happy to have the pleasure for therest of the evening."

The smile that slowly had started to take shape on my lips as a greeting, disappeared at his comment, and I stared shocked at him before I got up.

"No thanks, I'm not interested, I already have a mate."

I said and tried to get past him, but instead of letting me pass he grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled my struggling body against his, and whispered in a, what he presumably thought was a seductive tone.

"Ahr you play hard to get, loves it when my women struggling a bit and I already know that I would love to have your body under mine."

I feel a shiver go through my body at the thought of this obnoxious guy in any intimate contact with me, but before I can say anything, a deep growl is heard, and seconds later I am free of the guy's arms and I discover that Lucas stands with one hand around the guy's neck and pushes him up against the wall at the other end of the kitchen.

"What do you think you're doing? Touching MY mate like that."

He shouted into the guy's face, and I saw how the guy eyes widen and he looked back and forth between Lucas and I, before he got choked out.

"Your mate ... But ... Really alpha I didn’t know ... I swear. I promise never to come near her again."

He stammered, and after yet another angry growl Lucas threw the guy away, as if he were an annoying insect.

"You better not, If I ever see you near my mate again, you will, at the best, be thrown out from the pack ... Understood?"

He asked, still with the anger evidence in his voice, and the guy nodded vigorously.

"Yes alpha I understand."

After which he quickly disappeared out of the kitchen and his alphas frowns. It took some time, and I could see that Lucas still struggling to gain control, so slowly, I walked behind him and carefully placed my arms around him and lay my cheek against his back to get him to relax, I could feel his muscles moving, before he with one swift movement grabbed me and muttered.

"Your MINE and only MINE."

He said, before slamming me into the wall and grabbing my hands, putting them above my head.

"I'm the only person that will touch you."

He whispered in my ear while nibbling on my earlobe.

"It will only be my lips touching yours."

He mumbled kissing me form my collar bone to my lips. And I could not restrain a small moan of pleasure.

"The only person who will ever make you feel like this, to give you this kind of pleasure, is ME, and the only name you’re going to scream is MINE."

He growled in my ear. Before he went down to my neck where he began to suck on his mark.I mistakenly moaned loudly making me cover my mouth with my hand. I didn’t want anybody in the house hear me like this, but Lucas moved my hand and said into my ear.

"Don’t hide that beautiful sound from me. It make Lurius happy, knowing we can make our mate moan and Satisfy you, AND it makes my member hard for you princes

He whispered hoarsely, and I feel the redness grew up in my cheeks, by his intimate descriptions, which I very clearly felt was true. He put his hand on my ass and squeezes it. I let out a moan and Lucas took the advantage two put his tongue in my mouth, and kissed me gently and passionately before he lovingly whispered.

"Come on Princess, let's go back to our room, I will not risk that there are others who see you like this, hot and excited. It’s only for my eyes."

*-*-*-*-*-*-* Mature Content *-*-*-*-*-*-*

He says with a mischievous but excited look, before he quickly leads me up the stairs and into our bedroom. I can’t help but smile at how quickly I have accepted that this is now my home. I felt Lucas gently push me down on the bed and lay on top of me, while he kissed me down from the neck down to my breasts.

"Baby you are all mine,"

He growled possessively in my ear which makes me squirm under him. He is staring deeply into my eyes, and I was lost, completely and utterly lost in the depths of his beautiful silver-blue eyes. I didn’t want to look away, I couldn’t. his whole being pulled me in and I couldn’t think of anything other than that I was his, that I would be his in every possible way, avidly I wrap my fingers into his hair to pull his mouth up to my and kissed him deeply and greedily, putting all my feelings in the kiss. Lucas slowly pulled his head back and looked down at me before he again lowered his head down towards me and kissed me down my whole body. I felt how I was warm and wet between the legs, and even though I'm a virgin, I am well aware of what it means, and I can only agree with my body, I am more than ready to fully mate with my mate. I notice how Lucas slowly let his hand slide up my thigh, and in this movement he pulled my nightgown up, I hear him groan avidly when he sees my little purple lace panties before he again let go of the dress, so it plummet down on my hips and hide me from his gaze. But then he begins to spread kiss at my upper body, and slowly he gently pushes the straps from my nightgown down my shoulder, and all the time his mouth following the movement, he draws, with a little help from me, the dress down my body, I hear how he stops breathing when his movements make my breasts to get free of the nightgown, I know I should be shy, but under Lucas' adoring gaze I can’t feel anything but pride.

"God you're beautiful Princess, how can I be so lucky that The Moon Goddess have made ​​you my mate, given me pleasure to have you to make happy the rest of my life."

He mumbles before he gently takes one of my nipple in his mouth and suck gently, I feel the wonderful feeling going from the breast and straight down to my belly, and with a little shriek I arches my upper body up against him and wrap my fingers even tighter in his hair, while I continue to make sounds that I can’t hold back even if my life depended on it. Ahr god, I had no idea that it would feel like this, that I would react like this. I felt Lucas smile against my breast, and looked down, only to make eye contact with him, who still had my nipple in his mouth that he sucked harder when we made ​​eye contact and I screamed again. This got Lucas to mushy exclaim.

"God Princess, you are so sensitive, your body's response is simply wonderful, I can’t keep my hands off you, I just want to hear you come up with these sexy sounds."

I was so far away in my own world that I couldn’t  get up with a reasonable answer. His dark agitated gaze almost made me come right there, therefore I close my eyes in order to survive this, but moment later they flew open when I felt Lucas grip on my thighs and spread them apart while slowly kiss me down the stomach and down to my panty edge, my nightgown was now totally disappeared and the only thing I was now in was my purple lace panties. Lucas looked up at me through the eyelashes before he grabbed the panties and slowly pulled down while he held my gaze. He grips my thighs before he buried his face between my thighs, and with another excited gaze up at me, he began sucking on my clit. I moaned loud and gripped his hair, tugging on it roughly. Once again I went in bridge under him with a cry, I can’t believe that I let him do this, I had never really thought that oral sex could be good, honestly I had always thought that it might be embarrassing and frankly a little disgusting, but I can tell you, it was so far away from the truth as it could be. I moaned excited when Lucas slowly eased one finger inside me, and looking up at me to make sure I was okay, he began pumping. God it felt wonderful, I feel Lucas insert another finger and heard him groan.

"Good, you're so damn tight, how will it be to penetrate you, it’s going to be as a tight warm glove around me. God princess I can’t wait to make you mine."

He moans and grips my thigh. He slowly crawled up my body again while he once again spreads kiss over my body, as if he were worshiping me, before he came up to my lips that he takes in another deep kiss, while his fingers still are moving in and out of my now soaked core, I broke out a groan and let my hands slide down to caressing his back and down at his firm buttocks that I squeezed gently in my hands. Now it was his turn to gasp, and I feel him pushing his abdomen against me, and I could clearly feel how ready he was. Once again I grabbed a hold of his hair and lifted his head so we could look into each other's eyes, and with a gentle smile I muttered.

"Make me yours, I'll be yours in any way possible. Everyone should know that we belong to each other, now and forever.

I see how the joy erupts in Lucas' eyes, and with husky voice he exclaims.

"God Emi, are you sure I will not push you into something if you're not ready, I can wait."

I grabbed him lovingly by his face and pulled him down to me, where I kissed him deeply and lovingly before I smile and nodded. Lucas is smiling back to me, but he doesn’t just go for it as I expected, just the contrary actually, he continued to excite me with both hands and mouth, and I was now writhed and moaning under him, and I’m gasping.

"Please Lucas, let me come, you can’t continue to keep me on tenterhooks any longer."

In could feel the pressure form in my stomach, and I just want release, Lucas smiled against my lips, and Whisper huskily.

"I'll give you what you want princess but I want to be inside of you when you to have your first orgasm. But I have to be sure that you are wet enough, I don’t want hurt you."

"Please came inside me, I can’t wait any longer, and I can’t possibly be any wetter than I already am." 

I groans excited, Lucas laugh mushy, but nevertheless move himself, so that he now lies between my legs, and with a deep loving gaze he slowly glide inside me, while he continued to look me in the eyes, we groan in unison at the amazing feeling. I had expected that it would hurt, since it was my first time, but apart from a short sharp pain that was soon over, it was only pleasure that spread in me. When Lucas had ensured that I was okay, he began to slowly move, I can feel him move deep inside me

"Good, you're so tight, and you're Mine, Mine, Mine."

He groans through each hard stroke, I groan and grip on to him to try to keep contact with the ground. Lucas groans and buries his head in my neck just opposite his mark, and groans.

"God princess, are you getting there? I can’t hold much longer, but I want you with me."

He groans, while he still pump into me, that’s all it takes for my body to shrinks, and greedily trying to pull him deeper into me. The moment I scream my release, Lucas bit into his mark and enforces our union as mates. Then Lucas comes with a loud grunt, and with one last powerful thrust he stiffens before he falls on top of me. While we both are trying to catch our breath, I can feel how our mate bond take hold and evolve, I can’t help but smile, we are now bound together forever. The rest of my life, I have one to love unconditionally, and I have someone who loves me unconditionally, what more could you want.