36.

Franky's POV
A few weeks later...

I'm a little over two months, I'm excited and larger than I should be. Oscar was convinced we were having twins until we finally did an ultrasound, he was wrong. We still haven't told Baba yet, I don't know how. With Oscar, I was sort of forced to, I don't want to be with Baba.

"Maybe we can tell him when the baby's born." Oscar joked one afternoon.

I had honestly considered it.

Oscar helped me find a house near the city and with Boris' help, we easily got it. Oscar and I have been living together for almost three weeks now. Baba doesn't seem to mind. They've been getting closer, actually which makes the fear of telling him I'm pregnant more ridiculous.

I think the best news though was Oscar being able to leave the gang with no more issues. He admitted our pregnancy had a big part in it.

********

"Are you ready?" Oscar's voice startles me. I turn on my heels to find him leaning on the doorframe, watching me. He's wearing dark jeans and a plain light gray shirt, looking sexy as hell.

"Yeah," I answer, panting my dress down that Oscar claims is an oversize sweater. I had curled my hair and colored my face with light makeup.

"You look stunning," he smiles as I approach him. I blush, causing him to continue. "How did I get so lucky? I'm serious. It's not just your beauty, you make me laugh and feel like a kid again. You were my friend and then best friend before you become my life."

"Oscar," I'm speechless.

He holds me firmly in his arms. "I love you."

"I love you."

*********

"Oscar, stop!" I hiss as he tries to tickle me again. "We're literally right outside Sasha's house!" We're walking up the path.

"Come here," he snatches me by my waist and yanks me to his chest. He groans, kissing me. I try to kiss him back but the hard smile forming my lips makes it too difficult. He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "Are you cold?"

"A little, lets hurry in."

I knock on the door and it opens not long after. "Hey," Sasha smiles, "you guys are the last ones."

"Great," Oscar says sarcastically.

"Sorry and thank you for inviting us," I say. Sasha invites us in and we remove our coats at the door.

We step into the living room to be greeted by three men and a woman I don't recognize. Boris and Dani are the only ones I know. I momentarily forgot Sasha had invited his friends and snuggling at Oscar's. How did I forget that? It's a small party.

"This is Franky and Oscar," Sasha introduces us then them, "that's Russell, Reggie, David, and Joy."

"Hi," I smile and wave at them. They return the gesture to us but Oscar just awkwardly nods at them.

"The kids are down the hall," Sasha informs me.

"We're gonna say hi." I grab Oscar's hand and pull him with me. When we're in the hall, away from everyone else and out of their sight, I stop and turn to Oscar. "Are you ok?" I ask him as I rub his arms.

He shrugs.

"If you want, we can leave early and join your brother's party," I suggest. He kisses me. "You've been affectionate lately."

He shrugs.

After saying hello to Baba, Oscar waits patiently by the door as I say hello to my son. Baba's wearing black pants suit with a light blue button-up shirt, I'm guessing Dani dressed him. Although her father isn't wearing anything as fancy, Jaime is wearing a pink fluffy dress and has her hair nicely done in a bun. They're just playing a board game as the tv plays in the background.