30.

Oscar's POV

You can practically see the fury radiating off Franky. The moment she asked me if I leaving with her, all my anger had disappeared. I thought she would go after him and it made me so fucking outraged that I didn't even realize that she was there, sitting next to me, staying with me. But it's like my rage was transferred from me to her. She's quiet the whole ride back to Rosalee.

We've been waiting in the car outside Rosalee's place for two minutes now-I think-and Franky still hasn't moved.

"Do you want me to come in?" I finally ask.

She scoffs then finally looks at me. "What happened tonight?"

"I wanna be able to hold my girl without some puto yelling and whining, especially when it's his own fucking birthday. I shouldn't have to feel bad or apologize for kissing you."

Her eyes soften but her features stay hard.

"Look," I grab her freezing hand. She was so angry that she didn't bother to put on her coat. "I'm sorry for snapping at you like that-"

"No, don't," she leans forward and pecks my lips, "I'm so sick and tired of apologizes, as long as you know not to do it next time, we're fine."

I peck her lips. How is she so amazing? She kisses me, I take her face in my hands and kiss her back just as passionately. She licks my lip before lapping her tongue over mine. She moans into my mouth and I kiss her harder just to swallow more of them.

I groan when she rubs me through my pants. "Wait," she pulls away from me completely and hovers in her seat. It takes me a second longer than it should've to realize that she's pulling off her underwear. "Is this ok?" She breathes, "doing it in here?"

"Yes," I chuckle. How can I turn down being that close to her? She climbs on top of me and smashes her lips on mine, moaning again. I tug her dress down and take her perfect breast in my hands.

"Oscar," she moans, softly rocking her hips.

My pants are getting too tight, I drop my hands from her breast and replace them with my mouth as I unbuckle my belt. She moans my name again while I cover her hard nipple with my tongue. "Hurry," she whines.

I pull away and laugh at her. She rolls her eyes with a large smile curling her lips.

I finally pull my staff out of my pants and immediately slides on me. "Fuck," I moan, shutting my eyes. She's always so tight and wet and feels fucking incredible. I'm always so close when we start, especially after she started taking birth control and we stopped using a condom. She grips my shoulders as she bounces on me.

"Oscar," she moans on my lips. I open my eyes to find her shut and her mouth making that perfect O shape. She tugs at my growing hair. "Oh god, Oscar, you...you."

"Me what, baby?" I use my whole hand to push her hair out of her face and kiss her jaw.

"You're so big," she chuckles/moans.

"And you're so fucking tight," I growl in her ear, "always so dripping wet for me."

"Yes," she whimpers. I wrap one arm around her waist, pulling her closer and gently tug at her hair. Her head flies back and I suck on her neck. She rocks her hips, grinding on me hard.

Her walls clench around me and I almost explode. "No, baby, wait," I groan. I want this to last a little longer.

"I can't," she nibbles on my earlobe then moans in my ear, "I'm close, come inside me." My eyes roll to the back of my head. She moans louder as she comes all over me. I'm not far behind her, my whole body tenses like never before and I release myself inside her.