15.

Franky moans into my mouth when my tongue laps her. I gently push her back into the counter then press my body against hers. She moans louder, driving me insane. I hoist her onto the counter then pull her to the edge, wrapping her legs around me.

"Franky," I moan and it was a fucking mistake. She pulls away. "What?" I groan. It's been three days since I touched her like this. I need her.

"Are you..." she breathes, pressing her forehead on my chest. She takes a second to catch her breath. "Are you gonna push me away again?"

Fuck me. "No, but...we need to talk."

Franky's POV

This can't be good, Boris never wants to talk. With his large hand over mine, he leads me to the living room and on the couch. He takes a seat first before I could take mine, he snatches me by my waist and rests me on his lap.

"First, I want to apologize for hurting you our night tonight," he rubs my back as he speaks. I get the sense that he doesn't want me to talk, so I don't. I rest my head on his shoulder. "I was angry and I should've been mindful and careful."

I kiss his neck. I love this side of him.

"We have to go slow."

I pull away and peer into his eyes. "I think it's a little late to take this slow, we have a kid."

"I'm serious, Franky, it's fucked up and if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I can do it but for you, I have to. We have to, baby, please."

I try to climb off him but he tightens his embrace. "How?!" I snap, "how are we supposed to take things slow when you won't let me go?"

"I will never let you go again, Franky." I shudder at his words. "I'm just asking to take things slow."

"How?" I repeat in a whisper.

He groans then lifts me off his lap and rests me next to him. "For starters, we keep a distance."

I close my eyes and rub my temple, leaning forward. "Maybe...maybe-I can get a motel," I look back at him over my shoulder, "he can spend the nights here or-"

"I asked for space not for you to leave." He leans in, pushing my hair out of the way then kisses my shoulder. "It'll be hard," he whispers on my skin, "but we have it."

I kiss his forehead. "One last time? Please?"

He knew exactly what I meant. He wrapped his arm in front of my chest and pulls me on his lap again. I clenched on to his arm for dear life, terrified to let go.

"Why?" I'm suddenly crying.

"Because I need you," he whispers into my hair. "Just trust me."

And that's what I did. For the next two months Boris and I didn't kiss, sexual touch, hold each other, he even managed to keep his shirt on his body. When it comes to sleeping, we do sleep with Baba but after he has fallen to sleep, I leave.

Sasha comes twice a week, bringing Jaime as much as he can. Boris is still rude to him but Sasha doesn't seem bothered by it, good thing too, I want Boris to have a friend. And they sort of did become friends-well, to Sasha they're friends, and to Boris, he's an asshole that keeps coming over. Boris complains to me all the time.

I found a job, it was real luck actually, some teenager was fired an hour before I showed up. Rosalee couldn't keep her bookstore anymore, she so was devastated. We had spend some great times together in her shop. I tried gathering enough of my money to buy as much of her books, and I did but Boris beat me to it and bought everything. Now she works with me at Cesar's Bakery and every once in awhile sends me home with a homemade treat for Boris.