12.

His tongue battles mine and our lips seem to mold together. I tug at his hair while his hands grip my hips. He moans and I sure as swallow it. There's something about the way this man moans that gets my panties soaking wet.

He falls back, taking me with him and I can't help but laugh. He laughs along with me and it's music to my ears. "I love you," he whispers then rests his head on the floor.

"I love you," I promise him. No matter what he does, I can never stop loving this man.

I put all my weight on him, staring at him in awes.

"I know you already moved in but let's mark your welcome," his grin is wicked as he squeezes my ass with both hands. I gasp and laugh at myself.

"Sex? Right here?" I can't help the smile that curls my lips. He bites his lip and nods.

I kiss him again.

Boris doesn't waste any time, he grips my waist and lifts me up so I can leave between his legs and straddle his waist. I can easily feel how hard he is in his boxers. Suddenly I hate my shorts and our underwear.

I lift my hips, slide my hand down our body, and gently rub him through his boxers. A sexy grunt leaves his mouth and enters mine then he kisses me harder. "Oh fuck, baby, I can come from just your hand." He bits my lip.

"Don't," I beg, releasing him.

"Fuck," he groans in an annoyance, pulling away. "No condom." I pout. "No, baby, don't do that. I think there's some in the bathroom."

I bite his ear then jump to my feet. I hate stopping.

When I return to our spot in front of the door, Boris is stroking himself on the floor. "Hey," I whine.

"I was thinking of you," he chuckles, sitting up. I throw him the condom and remove my bottoms as he rolls in the condom.

"Come here," he grabs my waist and effortlessly lifts me on his lap. We share a moan as he slides me onto him. "Holy fuck, you're so tight," he groans.

I push him back, causing him to chuckle at my bravery but I ignore him and begging to circle my hips.

"Oh fuck!" He howls, slightly throwing his head back for a moment. "Just like that baby, you look so good riding my dick."

I whimper at his words. I'm starting to consider the birth control, I need to actually feel him.

"Fuck, slower baby," he grips my hips. "I'm gonna come if you keep doing that."

I slow my pace and bring to Rick my hips back and forth. "God," I moan. He feels fucking amazing in and under me.

"That's right," he groans, "tell me how good I make you feel."

My vision blurs and I'm afraid I won't be able to answer. But I managed to groan, "Good...fucking amazing."

He sits up, wrapping his arm around me and whispers in my ear, "I love fucking your tight, wet pussy. I can come just at the thought of you dripping on my dick."

"Oh," I whimper. He's pushing me closer and closer to the edge just by his words alone. I rock harder, he's deeper now.

He groans. "Only you, Franky, only you can get me this hard."

"Mhmm," I hum. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I need him to be closer. Even with our bodies connected and mold together, it's not enough, I need more of the man.

In a quick motion, he flips us over and gently rests me on my back. I gasp when he slides in and out of me, each thrust causes my body the jerk a little.