21.

Oscar's POV

"You fucking idiot!" I push my brother back. "After everything, she's been through, you're gonna make her feel uncomfortable with me!"

"I'm not the one sleeping with her on the couch," he begins to slur.

"It wasn't like that." I wish it was because I like her. She's beautiful, funny, and a great mami. It's only been a couple of days but damn, I can't get her out of my fucking head.

"Suuuurrrree!" He laughs. "I saved you a blunt."

"Fucking puto," I snarl, stomping down the hall. Where the fuck am I going? I'm sleeping on the couch. Bathroom. I storm in the bathroom and almost slammed the door but quickly remembered that Baba is sleeping. I quietly close the door.

I turn to the mirror and groan in frustration. Is Franky still in love with Boris? Even if she isn't, having Baba will keep him in her lie.

I should've fucking killed him.

Franky's POV

"Mummy? Mummy, wake up," Baba's gently voice wakes me up.

"Yes, love?" I pull him on the bed with me and hug him. "What's wrong?"

"Pen's here. Am I leaving?"

"What? No. Wait here," I kiss his head then jump out of bed.

Cesar is passed out on the couch. I go outside, Oscar and Pen are cleaning up the front yard. "Hey," Oscar says when he sees me. "Pen you can finish up here."

I lead the way back into the house and into the kitchen.

"You want breakfast?" He asks, washing his hands.

"Can you make something for Baba?"

"Yeah," he turns off the faucet then dries his hands with paper towels. "Um...I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable last night."

"No, you didn't at all," I smile at him. "I wished we had finished the movie. It was good."

"We can...night?"

"Sure," I bite the corner of my lip. He smiles and I blush at the floor.

The moment is ruined by Cesar running past us, down the hall and into the bathroom. "I guess he can't hold his liquor anymore," Oscar mumbles.

"Imma get Baba."

Oscar couldn't stay for breakfast, it was sweet of him to make enough for us and Pen to eat. Cesar won't recover from his hangover for a while so I figure I can head into the bakery today. I asked Pen to babysit. She's great, Baba likes her and pays well.

I dropped her off at her place before going to the bakery.

"Hey, sweetie!" Rosalee chirps as I step through the front door.

"Morning Rosalee," I return her bright smile. "Who's here?"

"Elena, Alex, and Susan."

Great so only Rosalee and me on the slow today. Alex's the baker, Susan decorates and Elena handles the paperwork when Cesar not around.

Boris' POV

"Alright, Boris, you know I can't do that," Dani says.

I slam my hand on the bar then slide my shot glass to her. "Pour," I order, and she just laughs but pours me another shot. I immediately take it.

"You've been here every day, Boris, you should go home." I groan at her annoying voice. "It's nine-thirty in the morning."

"You should tell someone who gives a fuck," I snarl at her.