𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴//𝙸 (𝟻)

5 hasn't been himself lately.

He's been mean.

Quiet.

And stopped paying attention, he won't listen.

I've tried talking to him, tapping his shoulder, kissing his cheek. Anything to grab his attention. But when I do get his attention he yells at me. Which makes me upset. I was at the academy sitting in the living room on the couch and thinking. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Darling, are you okay?"

I looked up and saw Klaus. I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, no, I'm not, I'm not okay."

Klaus sat down and placed his hand on my back and rubbed circles around my back.

"It's 5 isn't it?"

"Yes." I said as I started to cry. Klaus hugged me. "I don't know what to do, every time I talk to him he yells at me. And he's so mean to me. And I don't know what to do anymore. Because I can't talk to him, and I don't wanna ruin our relationship. It's just...I—"

"You're think about breaking up with him." Klaus said for me.

I shook my head yes, I felt disgusting to even think about doing that. Even though he probably wouldn't even notice or care.

"How long has he been acting like this?"

"Almost a month." I whispered disappointedly.

"I'm sorry, what? You let him treat you like that, for almost a month. Break up with his ass right now. What the hell happened to the Jayden that used to never take shit from anyone?"

I wiped my tears away.

"You're right. Fuck him." I got up suddenly regaining my confidence and going up to 5's room. I got to his room and opened the door and started to grab my things. He didn't even notice. I looked at him as he wrote equations down.

"Hey, 5, can I tell you something?"

"Hmm." He said in response.

I walked over to him and leaned up against the wall. I took his chalk away and wrote down the words, "We're done" and pushed the piece of chalk into his chest and continued to grab my things.

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"Oh now you acknowledge my existence! Nice to fucking know!"

"What do you mean-"

"You know exactly why, you have been treating me like shit for almost a month, yelling at me, being rude, not even bating an eye at me, never wanting me around. So yeah, we're done." I snarled as I turned around and walked out of his room. And I didn't even hear him follow behind me.

"Klaus, you drive me home?"

"You did it?!"

"Yes ma'am."

Klaus chuckled and grabbed the car keys and we got in the car and he drove me home. I got home and sat my stuff down and laid on my bed, I felt....bad? I don't know. But why do I even feel bad, he didn't even bother to try to stop me. So that proves that he definitely didn't care. I rolled on my side and closed my eyes but my phone rang. I sighed and picked it up.

"Yes Allison?"

"What happened with you and 5?"

"I broke up with him."