𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝚂//𝙸 (𝙱𝙴𝙽)

It was hell week.

Well that's what I like to call it.

I'm a college student and it's finals week. I've been studying everyday and night but so far I've been getting great scores on my tests. I was reading a book for Physics when my door opened. I looked up and saw my boyfriend Ben. He walked over to me pulling his hood down. He walked over to me and kissed me before sitting down in the chair next to me. I continued to read and make notes.

"Babe. Babe. Dummy." Ben sighed. "GEORGIA!" He shouted. I jumped and looked up at him.

"Oh my god, what?!"

"Hello! I'm still here!" He shouted.

I sighed relaxing my body.

"Ben, I know, I-I'm just busy okay? It's the last day and then we can go back to our normal lives again. Okay? It's my senior year so it'll all be done."

"Well, take a break. You've been doing this for 10 hours straight."

"Ben, no, I gotta get a good score on this test. So please, leave me alone."

He sighed before getting up.

"Books, books, books." I heard him mumble.

I rolled my eyes and continued to study.

*time skip*

I grabbed my test from my teacher. I took in a breath and looked at my test.

PERFECT SCORE!

"Oh. My. God." I said in shock.

I grabbed my phone and called Ben. He answered.

"Babe! Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got a perfect score!" I squealed.

"Oh my god, seriously?! Georgia that's amazing! We need to celebrate! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks Ben! I'll be back home soon!"

I put my phone away and ran out of the building and to my car. I hopped in and started the car and drove to house. I was renting a duplex on campus. I had it to myself. I parked my car and got of my car and ran inside. I ran up to my room and saw Ben. I jumped on him. He hugged me tightly.

"Lemme see!" He said excitedly.

I gave him the test and looked at it.

"Babe, oh my god, this is amazing!" He kissed me and pulled me into a hug.

*time skip*

I sat down drinking a beer in front of a fire. Ben next to me, and the rest of the Hargreeves siblings. Ben's hand on my thigh. We all were talking but was interrupted by a car pulling in. And out stepped my best friend Tyler.

"Tyler!" I said loudly as he walked over.

"Congrats ya dummy." He chuckled as he hugged me.

"Thanks, well what about you? Did you pass?"

"Hell ya, but i didn't get a perfect score. I missed 5 points. But I passed so that's the only thing that matters."

"Amen my dode." I chuckled raising my beer.

"You want one Ty?" Diego said opening the cooler.

"Yeah, sure, thanks man." He said taking the beer from him and opening it up and sitting down in a chair.

"So, Georgia what are you going to do for work?" Vanya asked.

"Well I have my masters degree so I'm gonna go work at a hospital and become a nurse."

"That's amazing." She said with a smile.

I smiled back. We all continued to talk. We had a good time. Ben left and went back to his car and came back with a cake that had sparklers on it. I stood up and looked up at the cake. I smiled and looked up at Ben. I smiled and kissed him. I pulled away. I looked at the 4 candles in the middle. I chuckled and blew them out. Everyone clapped and Ben set the cake down and started to cut it. He handed me a piece. I dug in.

"Really? You already have frosting on your nose." Ben sighed.

I let out a giggle as he wiped it away and kissed me.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He whispered back as he leaned in and kissed me again