Number 5// i

Powers: flying and super strength

"8! Stop!" Vanya yelled.

I held luther's neck in my hand as I lifted him off the floor. I squeezed harder and harder.

"5! Stop her!" Allison pleaded.

"You have pissed me off for the last time." I growled.

Luther had mocked me, talked down to me, and made fun of my bipolar depression. So he's getting what he deserves.

"8! Please!" Allison begged.

I ignored them and squeezed harder. Luthers eyes started to roll into the back of his head. I smirked and threw him through a wall. He landed on the ground almost hitting his head on the fire place. I flew over to him and landed on the ground swiftly.

"Do any of that again and I'll rip your fucking head off." I growled.

I walked away and shoved past everyone. I walked up to my room and slammed the door closed. I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I covered my face with my hands when I heard a noise.

"Hey 5." I said into my hands.

"Hey 8." He cooed as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I don't know." He answered.

I looked up at him and let out a sigh before starting to cry. I stood up and hugged him. I cried into his old uniform. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his chin on my head as I cried.

"I'm so sorry." I said between cries. "It just happened, I couldn't stop it."

"8, 8, please calm down." 5 cooed as he ran his hand on my hair.

I continued to cry. I felt horrible.

"They all are gonna hate me."

"No they won't. Breathe, breathe. Hun, you gotta breathe." He said softly.

I took in deep breaths before letting go of 5. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"Look at me," he said lightly grabbing my face and making me look up at him. "They do not hate you, so don't tell yourself that. I get it, you lost control, it happens."

"But is should know how to control myself." I said between sniffles.

"Babe, it happens. Okay? It happens. Just don't beat yourself up because of it."

I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door then back at 5. 5 sighed before opening the door. I saw Vanya and Klaus standing there. Vanya walked in and instantly pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Vanya whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"Ben is mad at you btw." Klaus chuckled. And I could already imagine Ben standing there with his arms crossed giving me the unamused dad look. "And he's giving you the whole unimpressed dad look." Klaus chuckled. "Arms crossed and everything."

I let out a laugh and hugged Klaus.

"Well tell him I love him." I chuckled.

"You ask me to tell him that all the time."

"So? He might need to know it. You never know."

"Well, he says he loves you too and isn't as mad at you."

I smiled and let go of Klaus.

"See they don't hate you." 5 said with his hands in his pockets.

"We don't hate you, if I were you I would've done the same thing." Vanya chuckled.

"Yeah don't worry about it, Mmk?" Klaus said.

"Mmk." I added.

"Shall we go back downstairs?" 5 asked.

"Yeah." Vanya said.

I took in a nervous breath. 5 grabbed my hand and we all walked downstairs. We got to the room and I saw the hole in the wall I made. We walked into the living room and they all turned and looked at me. Allison walked over to me and crouched down. She pulled me into a hug. She hugged me for a second before pulling away and standing back up and soon Diego walked over to me. He crouched down and hugged me. He kissed my head and pulled away. Soon Luther walked over to me. I was shaking. He looked at me.

"I'm sorry." His deep voice said.

"W-What?" I looked up at him confused. I pushed off the ground and flew up so I could be face to face with him.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault that this happened."

"But I-"

"No, 8, it was my fault. Don't blame yourself."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.