𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙳//𝙿

Ben Hargreeves
(Y/n =your name
Y/m/n= your middle name
Y/l/n=your last name)
You grabbed one of bens sweatshirts while he was in the shower you grabbed his cologne and sprayed to spritzs of it on his sweatshirt before putting it on.  It looked like a dress on you, and the sleeves were too big but it was so cozy. You loved it. He walked out of the shower his towel around his neck and had on his basketball shorts and a hoodie. His hair wet. He threw this towel in the dirty clothes hamper we had in our room. He walked over and hugged me from behind.

"Hey, I think there is something on my back. Could you check and see?"

"Yeah, sure."

Ben let go of me and turned around and I looked at the back of his hoodie. And there was a pink sticky note. I picked it off of him and read the note that read
"Will you marry me?"
My jaw dropped.

"Wait, what? Ben-" I looked down and saw Ben down on one knee holding a beautiful ring.

"Y/n  y/m/n  y/l/n, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god...YES!"

5 Hargreeves

I was laying on my bed on my phone I was scrolling through Instagram and 5 sat down next to me. I tapped on my celebrity crushes Instagram.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"My celebrity crush. He so pretty but...." I went off of his account and onto 5's. "I would love to take his last name."

"I could see that. Y/n Hargreeves. Beautiful, I love it."

"Me too."

"So, y/n  y/m/n  y/l/n, will you marry me?"

I sat up and looked at 5 in shock. I could tell he was extremely nervous.

"5......of course! Yes!"

Klaus Hargreeves

I was at the Hargreeves household when Allison needed me. I followed her outside because she wanted to ask me a question. She opened the door and I see Klaus is tuxe. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Like what you see?" Klaus said spinning in a circle.

"Love it." I chuckled. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Love you more."

He grabbed my hands and bent down on one knee. My eyes grew wide. He let go of my hands and pulled out a small box with a ring I covered my mouth in shock.

"Y/n  y/m/n  y/l/n, will you marry me?"

I was crying at this point I shook my head yes before talking.

"Yes! Yes, of course!"

Diego Hargreeves

Me and Diego were out on a date. We were at the beach. We had just gotten done swimming and we were walking along the beach. While we were walking he stopped and walked in front of me. And kissed me. I kissed back obviously. He pulled away and I could see he was nervous.

"Okay, sorry. Um. Y/n I love you. So much. And I wanted to ask you if.." he got down on one knee, "you would marry me?"

I looked at him in shock. My boyfriend of 4 years just asked me to marry him.

"Yes.....oh my god yes!"