𝙺𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚂//𝙸 (𝙳𝙸𝙴𝙶𝙾)

The tongue is like a sharp knife, it kills without drawing blood....

I woke up and looked around and saw Diego still sleeping. I smiled and carefully took his arm off of me. His cologne hung in the air. I noticed I had nothing on besides one of his only hoodies. I chuckled softly as the sleeves fell past my hands. I grabbed a brush and quickly brushed through my hair before there was a knock on his door. I looked over to see if he had woken up but saw his eyes were still closed. I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw a woman, it wasn't Patch. It was this woman with dark red hair and green eyes. She had plump pink lips that were curved into a smile.

"Hello, can I help you?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh I'm sorry, could I speak to Diego?" She asked.

"He's not here right now. I'm sorry. But I can tell him you came by!"

"Oh! Thank would be great! Just tell him Colleen came by. We're old friends."

"Okay I'll tell him! Have a good day!"

"Thank you, you too!" She walked away and I closed the door and locked it.

"Did you actually tell her that I wasn't here?"

"Who is she?" I asked.

"An old friend like she said."

"Well what does that mean? Diego, everyone knows you for a different reason."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your a fuck boy. Well you were. Until you met me."

"Okay, true."

"Ooo, knife man actually agrees with me. Shocker, I didn't know you were capable of that." I teased.

"Yeah, yeah, shush."

I giggled and walked over to me and kissed him.

"Love you." I whispered.

"Love you more."

"Love you infinity."

"That's not fair."

"Yeah it is."

"How?"

"Because I made it, so of course it's fair."

He smiled and rolled his eyes. I turned to walk away but was pulled backwards. I landed back on his bed and felt his arm wrap around me. He buried his face in my neck. I let out a laugh and kissed his head. I felt him kiss my neck. The feeling of his lips on my bare skin made me feel completely different, I melted. And he knew it. His hand slid down to my thighs his thumb on my inner thigh. He slid his thumb closer to my underware line and then back. I leaned my head back letting him do anything. He left kisses down my neck but soon it was interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked at Diego and he looked at the door.

"I'll hide." He whispered to me as he handed a knife.

I took it, hiding it in the pocket of Diego's hoodie. I got up and walked up to the door as Diego hid. I took in a breath and unlocked and opened the door and saw the same girl.

"I'm sorry he still isn't here."

"I know he's here."

"Excuse me?"

"His car is here bitch."

"I'm sorry who is the one stalking my boyfriend? What I thought. Now you can leave with your leprechaun looking ass. Thank you, next." I said closing the door but she caught it with her foot. "Wanna play that game, cool with me." I reopened the door and slammed it. She caught it with her foot. She squealed as I heard a crack noise.

"Have a good day cunt!" I said now closing the door and locking it.

I walked down the slope and over to Diego.

"That was amazing!" He was about to hug me but I stopped him.

"Who is she?" I asked.

His expression fell. He looked nervous? Worried? Both? No he looked....guilty.

"She an old girlfriend or something?" I asked getting a little mad.

"No, she's, um..."

"I'm gonna ask you this one question, Mmk? You cheated on me, didn't you?"

He looked away. I felt anger rise in me. I raised my hand and slapped him.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. I turned on my heel and started to pack my things. I even shoved past him to grab my hairbrush and my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere where your not!"

As I was walking away I ripped down and picture of us ripping it into quarters and dropping the pieces on the ground.

"Oh and by the way, we're over." I said looking into Diego's eyes, they looked glossy. I opened the door and walked out of the gym. I got a bus and headed to the only place I could really go. The umbrella academy. I knocked on the door and whipped away a tear. Vanya opened the door her smile faded to a look of worry.

"Brayden? Are you okay?" She asked looking worried.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"D-Diego cheated on me." I chocked. I fell into her arms.

"Brayden, I'm-I'm so sorry."

"What's wrong?" I heard female ask. I knew it was Allison.

"Diego....he, um, cheated." Vanya mumbled.

"Oh my god, Bray. I'm so sorry."

I let go of Vanya and looked up at them.

"Come in!"

I walked inside and Allison brought me into a hug. 

"How about we dye your hair tonight?"

I let out a chuckled and shook my head.

"Perfect, what color?"

"Purple."

"That could be arranged. Vanya you wanna dye your hair?"

"Yeah, sure! I'll dye mine red."

"What about you Allison?" I asked.

"I think I'll dye mine blonde again."

"Awesome."

"I'll get an appointment for today." Allison said grabbing her phone.

Klaus walked down the stairs and saw us.

"Brayden? You okay?" He asked.

The realization that Diego came back and hit me like a bus. My smile faded and I started to cry again. Klaus ran and hugged me. He picked me up and walked into the living room as Allison finished up the phone call and Vanya walked with us.

"Brayden....it's okay calm down." Klaus cooed. "What happened?"

"Di-Diego cheated on m-me."

"Oh my g-I'm so sorry Brayden. You don't deserve that."

I continued to cry as Klaus held me. And he didn't complain. He just held me as my head was buried in the crook of his neck. I heard the front door open and I froze. Once I heard his voice I sucked in a breath and tightened my grip around Klaus.

"Diego you need to leave." Allison said.

"No, get out of my way Allison!"

"Diego, don't make me do this." I heard her sigh. "I heard a rumor......that you left this house and didn't come back all day."

"Hey, guys, I'm gonna head out. Brayden is gonna be home here soon." Diego's voice answered. I heard the door close and I looked up and looked at Allison. She smiled at me. I sat up still it Klaus's arms and gave her a smile, my hand on my back of Klaus's neck I looked at Klaus then back at Allison then I hugged Klaus again.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He shivered.

"You're welcome."