𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈//𝙸 (𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴)

THIS WASNT MY IDEA! I GOT A REQUEST! @fivehargreeve

I woke up with excitement running through my body, today was my 14th birthday. I quickly got out of bed and got dressed, Klaus always did something for me, for my birthday and I was excited to see what he had planned for my birthday this year. I got dressed into some ripped jeans, a graphic t-shirt, I left my hair down and did some light makeup. I ran down the stairs and looked around the house, I saw nothing.

Maybe they didn't think I would want anything big this year

I thought to myself and I walked down to the kitchen in the basement. But still saw nothing, no one was up.

I walked back upstairs and saw mom on the couch knitting. She looked up and smiled.

"Good morning 8! How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Good..yeah, I slept great." I said as a wave of hurt washed over me. Mom always remembered my birthday, she was a robot for god sakes, how could she forget?

"Hey, is there anything special for anyone happening today?" I asked, hopping that would spark something to get her to remember.

"Oh, yes it is!" I relaxed, she did remember. "Pogo has some important papers to work on today, thank you for reminding me to tell him."

I just stared at her as she got up and walked away and up the stairs. I just stood there, trying to think of a reasonable explanation for them to forget. Suddenly Klaus walked down the stairs.

"Hey Klaus!"

"Yes my sun flower?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "stop calling me that." I said sternly.

"Why should I? You used to love the name." He said.

"Key word, used too, but uh, is there something special going on for someone today?" I asked.

Klaus thought for a little before he answer my question, but not the way I was hopping. "No, I don't think so, unless dad is back from the dead I have no idea." He said and he walked past me, Vanya ran down the stairs.

"Hey V--" I started before she cut me off.

"I'll talk to you later Cher! I've got to go do lessons!" Vanya called out as she left.

"I can't believe it...they forgot my birthday." I said to myself as walked back up to my room and closed the door and laid down and took a nap.

*****************

I laid in bed when I heard a noise and then my floorboards creaked.

"What do you want 5?" I asked annoyed.

"Happy birthday." He said, the words I had been waiting for someone to say.

I sat up and turned to face him. He held a small box, he handed it to me and I took it from him and opened it, and inside was a necklace, I smiled and pulled the necklace out of the box, it was gorgeous.

"Oh my god 5 it's gorgeous."

5 smiled and sat on my bed across from me. "I'm glad you like it. Hey, um, Cher could I tell you something?"

"Yeah, sure what's up 5?" I asked setting the necklace down.

"So, um, I wanted to tell you that I...that I like you, like more than I friend..I think..and if I'm being honest I have no idea what to do because this has never really happened to me before but--"

I cut him off with a kiss, he kissed my back, I slowly pulled away. "I like you too." I said with a smile, he smiled and kissed me once again.