𝙱𝙾𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚂//𝙸 (𝙺𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚂)

They were both like bombs just waiting to explode

But when one did....so did the other

I woke up to see Klaus gone. I checked the time and saw it was 3 am. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I wrapped a blanket around myself as the crisp air bit at me. I walked outside of our room, I looked around the hallway. And in the dark I could see a faint light. I walked down the hallway and into the living room. Me and Klaus has just bought a house, he wanted to make sure he was gonna stay clean. He had been 3 years sober at this point going on 4 years today actually. I walked into the kitchen and saw Klaus.

"Klaus?" I whispered.

He jumped and turned around.

"Babe? What are you doing up?" He asked.

Why did he seem so suspicious?

"What are you doing up?" I asked sitting on the counter and putting my blanket around Klaus. He smirked and I ruffled his hair.

"Thanks babe." He said kinda annoyed.

I chuckled. He laid his head down on the counter on top of his arms. I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Is everything okay bub?"

"Yeah, yeah of course. How about we watch a movie?"

"I'm cool with that. Let me make popcorn."

"Mmk." He stood up and kissed me. He pulled away and sat down on the couch and started to pick out a movie. I got off the counter and went over to the cabinets. I was going to open the pantry but something caught my eye. I paused and furrowed my eyebrows and I grabbed the small bag. I looked at what was in it. Coke. I looked in the hiding spot and pulled out a bag, then another, and then another. I turned around on my heel. I was furious. I walked over to the couch and threw the bags at him.

"What the fuck is that?!" I yelled.

He gave me a confused look before grabbing one of the bags and realized what it was.

"You were the one that took that $100 out of my wallet! Fuck you!"

"Jordyn! Let me explain!"

"No! I did everything for you to stop! But then I find out your doing it again! Get the hell out of my house!"

"And where do you want me to go?!"

"To hell!" I yelled. I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and turned my back around. I brought my hand up and slapped him. "Ever touch me again, I'll fucking do worse than slap you." I threatened. I turned around and walked to our room and started to pack my things. If he wouldn't leave then I would.

"What are you doing?"

"If you won't leave! Then I will! So then you can stay and be guilty."

"No, no, Jordyn."

I slung my bag around my shoulder and grabbed my wallet and walked out of the room. Klaus took off my bag causing me to whip around.

"Please don't leave. I'll-I'll throw it all out."

I sighed.

"Fine." I said and walked back into our room and grabbed a blanket and a pillow. "But your sleeping on the couch." I said throwing him the blanket and pillow and closing our bedroom door. "And no sex for 2 weeks!" I yelled through the door.

"Babe! You gotta be joking!"

"It's your fault! Now go to bed."

I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes. And soon I fell asleep. I woke up and checked the clock 6:23 am. I sighed and grabbed my phone dialing my bosses number.

"Hey Jordyn."

"Hey, I'm calling to tell you that I'm gonna need to....um...quit."

"Wait, why? Is something wrong?"

"No, no, everything is fine."

"Did he....I'm sorry Jordyn. How about you work from home. Pay is the same and you make your own hours."

"Really?!"

"Yeah! Of course! I can't loose my best employee! Just take the week off and then you can start next week on Monday."

"Oh my god! Thank you!"

"Of course!"

I hung up the phone with a smile on my face. I threw off the covers and walked out of my bedroom and walked down the hallway and to the living room where I saw Klaus still sleeping. I sighed softly. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. Even though he was stupid I still loved him. I walked over to the kitchen and poured myself a coffee. I was prepared to deal with the drug Klaus. The one that craves any type of drug. Anything. I was caught him swallowing 7 pills of Advil and he wouldn't of stopped if it hadn't walked in the room. I looked at him and all I could feel was sadness. I had been taking care of Klaus for years and it broke me down to see him the way he was. I cried every night. Now I would have to go back to that again. I now knew why he seemed so out of it every night. He woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey babe."

"Where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"Don't play that bullshit, give it." I said walking over to him and holding out my hand in front of him. He sighed and placed an empty bag in my hand. I took in a breath and looked at the bag then at him. He sighed and gave me another empty bag. I looked at the bags and then back him tears starting to form in my eyes and he handed me back another empty bag. I clenched my fist shut and walked to the garbage can and threw them away. I looked up and looked at a wall before making a decision. Tears in my eyes I looked at Klaus and saw he looked deranged not the Klaus I loved.

"Your not leaving the house." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Your not leaving the fucking house! You just took 3 bags of coke in under 3 hours! So yeah! You aren't leaving the fucking house!"

"Why would you do that?!" He said getting up and walking over to me.

"Don't even do that shit! Do you not know what you've done to me! I have dropped everything for you! I have put blood sweat and tears into making you feel better! I have torn myself down, and I've cried! And wanted to leave so, so, so many times! But I never did! Because I love you! But all you ever did was go back to drugs over and over again when I was right there waiting for you! When you almost over dosed guess who was the first one there! Me! I had to watch you throw away your life! You think I'm gonna be okay after that! Today was your 4 year anniversary of being clean!" I yelled making him back away. I let out a sneaky breath. "And if you can't see that I'm trying to help you and that I love you....then it proves your just as self absorbed as everyone says you are." I was crying at this point. Klaus looked at me with concern and sadness in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Yeah, well saying sorry never got you anywhere because look where we are." I said sitting down in the couch.

"It's funny ya know."

"What?"

I smiled and Klaus sat next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"We'll get through this, I promise." I whispered.

"I do love you Jordyn, I do."

"I love you too klaus."