𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂//𝙸 (𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴)

I woke up to sound of chalk writing on a chalkboard. I opened my eyes and a light shone on the right of me. I turned my head and saw it was a candle. Scented. I looked up a little and saw 5 writing on the walls. I looked around and saw that there was writing everywhere.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

I sat up quietly and took the blankets off of me. I stood up and walked over to him and put my hand onto the chalk. I looked at 5 some strands of his hair in his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Why are you up?" He asked ignoring my question.

"Don't ignore me, answer the question. What are you doing?"

"Equations." He answered.

I sighed. Tired of not getting sleep at night because he wanted to stay up and write equations all night.

"Are you gonna be up all night?" I asked.

"Probably, why?"

"Okay, then I'm gonna go downstairs and sleep." I said walking away and grabbing a pillow and a blanket.

"Wait, why?"

"I'm tired of not sleeping every night. So ill go downstairs and you can finish this. Goodnight bub." I said kissing his cheek and walking out the door and down the stairs. I walked over to the couch and put my pillow down, laid down and got comfortable. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*Allison's POV*

I walked downstairs. The sun shone through the big windows. I walked into the living room and saw 5's girlfriend, Bentley, sleeping on the couch. I furrowed my eyes brows before the realization hit me. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I looked at Klaus as he realized it too.

"5." I growled annoyingly. I looked back at her and sighed. We walked over to her and Klaus picked her up she groaned softly and snuggled up to him. The side of my lips formed into a small smile. We walked her out of the living room and upstairs and to Klaus's bedroom. He went to his room and I went to 5's room. I opened the door to find him in there writing equations on the walls.

"You know your girlfriend is sleeping on the couch, right?"

"Yeah." He mumbled obviously not paying attention to me.

"She could do so much better." I said annoyed.

"Excuse me?" 5 said turning around.

"Oh you must've not heard me. I said she could do so much better. 5, she's sleeping in the couch!"

"Okay! So what?"

"She's gonna leave you, you never pay attention to her. That's why she doesn't come here as much as she used too. You're up all day and all night writing..whatever you're writing! If I was her I would've gotten tired of it too! 5, please tell when was the last time you kissed her? Or the last time you even looked at her? And I mean actually looked at her, with that same look in your eyes as before."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The look! You always were so nervous. I could tell every time she hugged you, you melted! The look you gave her when she smiled! It would brighten your day! What happened to that? Did you what?....forget about her,  just keeping her so you can what? Trap her?"

"What? I would ne-"

"Well if you wouldn't do that, then stop doing it!" I yelled.

5 sighed and put the chalk down and started to walk to the door.

"She's not on the couch, well not anymore."

"Well where is she then?"

"Klaus's room."

He looked at me before getting a jealous expression on his face and spatial jumping somewhere.

*5's POV*

I spatial jumped to Klaus's room. He jumped and looked up at me.

"Why the hell is she-" I started to yell before Klaus shushed me.

"Oh my god shut up! She's sleeping!" He whispered loudly.

I glanced over at Bentley sleeping peacefully. I looked back at Klaus and went over to Bentley going to pick her up. But Klaus grabbed my shoulder.

"5, you should leave." He said.

"What? No? I'm not leaving without her."

"Why do all of a sudden do you care?"

"What?"

"You didn't care until now. 5, just let her sleep. Just...just leave."

"No."

"5, leave. I'm serious, leave."

I heard a grunt and I looked over and saw Bentley rubbing her eyes. She sat up and I felt my nerves build up. She looked around and saw us Klaus.

"Klaus? Am I in your room?"

He looked at me then back at her.

"Yeah."

"That's why it smells like weed." She shrugged as she laid back down and I heard her take in a deep breath taking in the smell. Klaus looked back at me I looked at him taking my gaze off of Bentley and saw Klaus just give me a look that told me to leave. I sighed before spatial jumping from his room and back into mine.

*Bentley's POV*

I woke up as the sun shone in my eyes. I sat up remembering I was in Klaus's room. He was sitting in a chair his face in his hands.

"Klaus?"

He looked up and his lips curved into a smile. He got up and sat down on the bed and out his arm around my shoulder.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, really good. Where is 5?"

"His room."

"Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me sleep here."

"Anytime."

I grabbed my pillow and blanket and walked to 5's room and opened the door and saw him sleeping in his bed. I slowly closed the door and set the things down and started to pick up all the crap he left of the floor.

"Babe?" His voice shot nerves through me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I turned around and smiled.

"Come here."

I walked over to him.

"Lay down." He said moving over. I furrowed my eyebrows but did just that. He snaked his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck. I flipped onto my other side so that I was now facing him.

"You okay?"

"Perfect, why?"

"You never do this."

He sighed he bit his lip.

"Are you gonna leave me?"

I was taken back by the question, my eyes widened and I could see the hurt in 5's eyes. He pulled me close and buried his head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Please don't leave." He whispered.

"I would never, why-why are you asking me this?"

"It's just...I've been a terrible boyfriend."

"What?! No! You've been-"

"Don't even lie Bent, I've been terrible. And I'm sorry."

"5, stop. You've been amazing, okay? I'll never leave you, okay? Never, your stuck with me you big loser." I chuckled as he lifted up his head, his cheeks were stained with tears. I brushed the hair out of his face and leaned in and kissed him. I slowly pulled away.

"I love you, okay? And nothing will change that."

"I love you more."