𝙺𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚂//𝙸 (𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸)

I sat down in the salon chair. The hair dresser walked up to me.

"So what are we gonna do today?"

"I'm gonna dye my hair." I said showing her a the picture of what I wanted.

"Okay, lets start." She said excitedly. "So is there a reason why you wanna dye your hair?"

"Oh.....um.....boyfriend....my boyfriend cheated so I guess this is my big fuck him."

"Then why are you only dyeing the tips purple? Why not your whole head?" Her lips curved into a smile.

"Yeah, sure. Let's do it!"

"Yes! Okay let me get everything ready!"

She ran and grabbed something before she started to put the dye in.

"You should get like a piercing or something too. Like a nose ring, that would look so good on you."

"I would but it's a lot of money."

"We have a piercing station right over there." She said pointing to a side of the room and I saw a girl get her nose pierced.

"And I'll tell them to do it for free."

"Wait, seriously?"

"Oh my god yes! Us girls have to stick together. Plus from what you've been telling me it sounds like he would flip if you got a piercing."

"You are right." I chuckled. "Fuck it. Let's do it."

She smiled and she finished my hair. She took me over to the piecing station Vanya and Allison stood next to me watching. The lady sat me down and the lady told me what they were gonna do and I chose out the stud I liked. They pierced my nose and put the pretty stud in. I stood up and looked in a mirror.

"Holy shit......I love it!"

"Brayden it looks amazing!" Allison exclaimed.

"Yo, Diego is gonna be pissed." Vanya chuckled.

We paid and left and headed back to the Hargreeves house. We walked in and saw Klaus on couch with Luther. I walked in and they all looked at me with their eyes wide.

"Brayden?" Klaus said in shock.

"Klaus?" I said in a mocking tone. I smiled and chuckled. "Yes it's me Klaus. I only dyed my hair and got a nose piercing. Not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of a deal! You look hot!" Klaus exclaimed excitedly.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Thanks bud." I laughed. "Look at Vanya and Allison!" They looked over and looked at Allison as she now had blonde hair and Vanya had a darker red hair and they looked amazing. Then the door bursted open. I stood up and saw it was Diego. I froze for a second. Before I smirked and tilted my head upwards. Allison noticed my change in attitude and smiled.

"Guys, where is Bray-" Diego looked over and saw me.

"Hey Diego."

"Brayden?"

"Yes?"

"What- what'd you'd do to your hair? And you got a piercing." He said walking over to me and pointed and nose ring. I pushed his hand down and gave him a annoyed look.

"Be lucky I didn't get a tattoo."

"Why did you get-"

"Because I wanted too! Get the fuck over it!"

Diego sighed and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a different room.

"Look I get it your pissed, but dying your hair and getting your nose pierced isn't okay."

"How? I did this for me! I think I look amazing!"

"Whatever. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Uh huh, whatever you say."

"Bray-"

"Don't. I'm done with you, okay? I don't need your shit right now."