Klaus//i

Power: can hear the dead and can turn invisible

I drank the clear liquor.

"Coraline?" A voice said.

I turned my head around and saw Klaus.

"Klaus!" I said my voice sounding slurred. I stood up and walked over to him, well more like stumbled. I got to him and fell. He caught me and I took another drink from the bottle.

"Okay, wow, your wasted."

"I'm just a little tiny bit drunk." I said slurring my words.

"Oh my C." Klaus said disappointed.

He took the bottle of vodka and set it down. He picked me up bridal style and brought me to my room.

"You gotta stop."

"Oh shush. This is the first day your sober. So,
shush." 

He sighed and took me up to my room and laid me down. I felt my eyes go drowsy.

"Goodnight." Klaus said as he kissed my temple.

"No, don't leave." I whined.

"Coraline.."

"Please, Klaus. If you leave tomorrow I'll hear the dead again. And I'll go back to drinking."

"God even when your drunk you make good points." He walked over and laid down next to me.

"Goodnight." I whispered as sleep took over.

*Klaus's POV*

I looked over at Coraline as she slept peacefully.

"You know, she needs you." Ben said.

"Don't you think I know?"

"Klaus, I've watched her, she needed you years ago but you were never there."

"What do you mean?"

"While you were high 24/7 I was here. Watching and talking to her. Then she couldn't handle it with her relationship and hearing the dead. You know, you were the one she truly loves."

"I'm not talking to you about this." I said.

"But you will, Klaus, it's obvious you love her, more than a friend. She's in pain. She's been through a lot."

"I never knew, okay? If I knew that I would've been here? I don't need a lecture from a dead guy."

"Well when has that stopped me? Let's just go throw away all her alcohol." Ben sighed.

"Fine." I whispered.

I slowly got up and walked out of her room and down into her kitchen. Me and Ben threw away all the alcohol.

*morning. Coraline's POV*

I woke up and saw Klaus laying next to me. I smiled and let out a giggle.

"You know he loves you."

"Not right now Ben." I groaned.

I sat up and rubbed my head. God it hurt. I looked over and saw Advil and a cup of water. I took two tablets and swallowed them with the water.

"You both make me so mad."

"I said stop talking." I said rubbing my temples.

"Well, you needed to hear it. He does love you. Trust me he really does. Even though he couldn't see me I was still there. He felt bad he never answered those calls."

"If he felt bad why did he never call back?"

"He didn't feel good enough. He felt like if you found out how his life was he thought you would leave...again."

"Okay, conversation is over. Go away Ben."

"Fine, but me leaving will do nothing."

"I know but it'll stop you from acting like a dad."

And he left. I couldn't hear him anymore but then voice started to talk. Hundreds of voices pilled over each other like a crowd. I closed my eyes and grabbed my hair. They wouldn't stop talking.

"Stop, stop, stop." I growled. "Get out of my head. Get out, leave, leave, leave, leave." Then it all stopped. And I heard ringing. I looked around Klaus still sleeping and everything was still in its place.

"I told you, I think you would rather listen to me than anyone else."

"I don't wanna hear anymore voices. Where's my alcohol?" I stood up and ran downstairs and opened cabinets. "Did you guys throw away my liquor."

"Yeah, well Klaus did, I told him too."

"Well, you cant stop me from buying more." I said as I grabbed $20. Ben's voice left and I didn't hear anyone voices. I ran out to the car and started it.

"Coraline! What the hell are you doing?" Klaus said while getting in the car.

"Alcohol, I need it."

"No you don't." Klaus said as he grabbed the car keys.

"Fine. I'll walk." I said as I got out of the car and started to walk. Klaus ran in front of me.

"Why are you so persistent on getting alcohol?!"

"I don't know, why are you so persistent on helping me?!" I said and I turned invisible. I moved out of Klaus's way and started to walk away.

"Oh come on! That's not fair! Coraline, where are you?!"

I stopped in my tracks. Who the hell was that? Wait, is that, is that Ben? I became visible again and stared in shock.

"Coraline! What? What are you looking at?"

"Ben?" I said as I walked away from Klaus and over to Ben. "I'm going crazy."

"Wait, you can see me?"

"I'm loosing my mind." I said in shock as I walked away.

"Coraline! Stop! You-you can see me?"

"I-I think? No, I'm loosing my mind. I just need alcohol, alcohol, alcohol." I started to walk away but I walked into Ben, well through Ben.

"I hate it when that happens." He whispered.

Klaus ran up to me.

"No alcohol." He said sternly as he pulled the money away from me.

"Klaus!" I whined. "Come on."

"No," he said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me back into my house.

"Klaus, please." I whined.

He ignored me and opened my front door and pulled me inside. And closed the door.

"No. This is the day you'll become sober."

"Fine, be lucky I love you." I groaned.

"Yeah, love you too."