Chapter 12- The Message...

• Dedicated to Anyone Else Who Writes as a Way of Procrastination...

I WAS GOING TO PUT A VIDEO FOR THIS CHAPTER, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND LOL. BTW, PART OF THIS WAS WRITTEN AT SCHOOL, IN CLASS, SOME AT SCHOOL, IN THE LIBRARY, AND SOME AT HOME, WHILE PROCRASTINATING... HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~

--THE DOCTOR'S P.O.V.--

The universe is large. As a lord of time, it is my job to prove the impossible to be possible. As the Doctor, it is my duty to help those in need, to never give up, and never give in.

Can it really be true that my ex-lover, my first wife, is alive after death once again? Has she regenerated, or has she found another way to cheat death?

"Was that..." the Master trails off, regret and fear in his eyes, a rare sight. He turns towards me. "Doctor?"

I glance over at him, and once again look in the general direction the blonde girl had stood. Nothing. She had vanished in a bright white light, just after announcing herself with a slightly nervous smirk. Cita had been in the TARDIS, and now she is out of sight once again.

"No," I growl, not ready to lose her once again. I'm unaware of how Cita can be alive. She could have regenerated, but 'Demy' didn't know them, or she's a really skilled actress.

Her name. "Master, her name. She said she didn't use it because it's too long, right?"

"Yeah," he replies, not understanding. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Back near the console, I stare at the letters.

Demy Cate Tilda-Tali.

Think. Think. This is Cita, if this were planned by Cita, she would know the way I think...

"Oh, that's just cheating." Moving the letters on the screen around, I see the truth in something as simple as a name. Switch around the letters and...

Demy Cate Tilda-Tali.

Timelady Delta Cita

I look towards the Master. "Her name's an anagram."

After confirming this, the Master becomes frustrated. "So what is all this about then? What do we do?"

"I'll tell you what you're gonna do." We turn to see a sassy Allison and a serious Rio. "You're gonna tell us what the hell is going on."

--JACK'S P.O.V.--

Torchwood. A facility that can be considered another world, run by some of the most knowledgeable human beings on planet Earth.

"Ianto! What's that beeping noise?"

I hear my feet clank against the grates as I step off the platform. My eyes wander around the room before they land on an odd sight. A blinking light. I jog across the room, searching for the origin.

"Jack?" Gwen runs up from behind me. "We've been sent some kind of message, a signal of sorts. I think it's for you."

While Gwen informs me of this, I continue studying the light. A medium sized, metal machine that I don't remember bringing into Torchwood, sitting in a corner, a single green light blinking. I turn my head back towards Gwen.

"Why do you think it's for me?" I ask, wondering why a message sent to Torchwood would be for me. If someone wanted to tell me something, they could easily contact me without the others knowing.

Gwen has a weird look on her face. I'm about to ask why, but her reply answers my question.

"It mentioned a metal machine, and the TARDIS."