Chapter 21- The Bitch in the Tardis...

HEY LOOK. IT'S TIMELADYALLY, THAT FANFCITION WRITER THAT DISAPPEARED FOR TWO MONTHS... IM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED. I HAD FINALS AND EXAMS AND ALL THAT SCHOOL SHIT. BUT NOW IT'S SUMMER SO I'VE DECIDED TO UPDATE. I KNOW ITS A BIT SHORT BUT HEY I UPDATED. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLZ READ THE A?N AT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE IT HAS IMPORTANT INFO. THANK YOU.

~~~~~~~

-The Doctor's P.O.V-

Bright light reaches our vision as we step outside the wooden doors. We squint our eyes as they adjust. As they do, we recognize our surroundings. It's the same, 'fantasy like' location that Cita, Allison, and Rio had brought us to earlier. Looking over at the two, I see both of their eyes light up.

Allison smiles. "If Cita were anywhere right now, it would be here."

We begin our journey through the many well-lit hallways and corridors. Some are old fashioned, others are modern. The place is huge, and she could be anywhere. We check her office, hoping she would meet us there, but she is nowhere in sight.

Jack begins to complain. "Why couldn't she just tell us where she is? That would be much easier."

I shake my head in disagreement. "She wouldn't do that because this is a test. This whole thing is a test." I turn to Cita's coworkers once again. "The two of you know Cita's connection to this place better than any of us. If she were testing us by coming here, where would she go?"

"I don't know," Rio exclaims. "Shes always kept her favorite places to herself."

"No she hasn't."

We all look towards Georgina. There is a silly grin upon her face, as if she has been playing dumb the whole time. "It's quite obvious where she is."

The Master gives her an unamused look. "Listen child. We are on the same side, so if you know something, please, share with the rest of the class."

"Just as Rio said before, she probably went to her favorite place," she says with her grin still present. "Don't you get it? The TARDIS is her favorite place. We've been wandering around while this whole time she has been where we first started because it's a test."

My eyes widen at Georgina's wisdom. The Master, however, focuses on Cita's whereabouts. "That bitch has been in the TARDIS the whole time?"

"Only one way to find out," Jack says, beginning to walk back to the blue box. We all follow, hoping that Georgina is right.

Upon reaching the box, I take out my key and open the door. We all pile in and stop to stare at the figures near the console. Cita stands tall near the console, wearing a beautiful white gown. Georgina gasps, not at Cita, but at the man standing beside her. I'm not completely sure who he is, but right now I'm focused on the beauty in front of me.

Cita smiles as I approach her. "Hello Theta."

I look into her beautiful eyes, seeing wisdom and happiness. "Are you back? For good, I mean."

She nods slightly. "Forever," she whispers. Cita holds out her hand for me to take. "I need to take you somewhere."

~~~~~~

YEAH THAT PROBABLY SUCKED, BUT HEY! IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT BAD. IT WAS A BIT RUSHED, BUT THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT...

THE DELTA-CITA SERIES IS ALMOST OVER. YEP. PLEASE DON'T CRY. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER (WHICH WILL BE LONGER) AND AN EPILOGUE AND THATS IT. BUT IDK MAYBE I'LL WRITE SOME OTHER FANFICITONS...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...

-EVIL STARFISH OUT-