Chapter 20- The Unexpected Adventure...

-THE DOCTOR'S P.O.V-

We sit in the console room of the TARDIS as the seconds drag on, as if a cloud of sadness were floating above each of our heads. We all hope the best, but we all think the worst.

I honestly don't know what to think. I thought I had lost Cita hundreds of years ago, even before the Time War on Gallifrey. Then she came back to me, a beckon of light in the darkness surrounding me. I lost her again, and now I might just lose her for good.

None of us are going to pretend we understand the situation we're part of. We are unaware of how Cita changed, why she changed, and exactly where she was after she changed.

And now we wait...

The TARDIS shakes abruptly, causing us all to look around in confusion. I begin to stand up from my sitting position on the grated flooring, although I'm thrown across the room as the spaceship loses control. I make my way over to the controls, where the Master is already trying to steady the ship. I begin to help frantically, while the others all find something to hold onto.

"The TARDIS is flying herself through the vortex," the Master yells across to me as small explosions burst from the console. "The vortex doesn't like her destination, and is trying to throw her out completely."

I grab my handy mallet and wack the controls with it, causing more sparks. This causes us all to shift to the left. Allison is thrown straight into the Master, ending in a quiet awkward position on the floor. With a final hit to the fragile controls, the TARDIS stabilizes and we land.

We take a minute to gather ourselves, Allison slightly red from her encounter with the Master. Once I make sure everyone is okay, I look towards the doors.

"Where are we?" asks Georgina, the closest to the exit.

I begin walking towards her, the others following behind me. As I reach her, I look down and see a light in her eyes. Hope. I smile down at her. "Let's find out, shall we?"

And with that, we pull the doors open, and all six of us pile out, taking in our surroundings.

~~~~~

YUP. IT'S BEEN A WHILE. SORRY. I'VE HAD TESTING RECENTLY AND SCHOOL IS TAKING UP MUCH OF MY TIME. AGAIN, SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I MEAN, I DID UPDATE, SO THAT'S A BONUS.

IN CASE YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED, I HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA STUFF YO.

TUMBLR: alien-rose-buds

INSTAGRAM: alien.rose.buds

YES THE ONLY DIFFERENCES ARE THE DASHES AND THE PERIODS.

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND UNDERSTOOD.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...

-EVIL STARFISH OUT-