Wakas

HINDI AKO NAGPOPROOFREAD DAHIL TINATAMAD AKO AT ITO ANG DESISYON KO. WALANG MAKAKAPIGIL SA'KIN---MWUAPS.

Rapha Jireh Lejano's POV

It's been three days since my Grandma's funeral end. I stare at the girl, nakaupo siya sa isang upuan dito sa loob ng library. She doesn't have anyone beside her. I think she don't have a friend? Is she an outcast? She's peacefully reading a book I can't see perfectly what title it is but It's thick maybe it's not a educational and I thinks its a novel book.

In her ages I know she's fond of those romantic books. Well, Who can say no to a romance story? She's busy reading the book and she didn't notice my deadly glare at her. She sniffed, Napangiwi ako ng makita ang libro na binabasa niya.

It's not a romance book, it's a Philippines codal... not sure tho.

I stare at her face, She do have a black thick eyebrow and a dark eyes. Parang kapag tumingin ka sa mga mata niya ay maaakit ka dahil mayro'ng iba't- ibang emosyon. Her lips is thin and color red, She didn't put anything, I think... it's damn natural, Bro.

I swallowed hard when I watched her flipped the pages of the book. Her black hair swayed when the air coming from window appeared. I felt like my mouth parted when I literally saw that.

She looks like an angel!

Umiling-iling ako, No, this is not good. She's the daughter of the guy who killed my grandma. Dapat na hindi ko siya hangaan. She's to young too.

For the past months, I figured out that she likes me. She also stalked me but I don't mind her. Even I knew that deep inside their a weird feelings I felt.

"Take an advantage, Hurt her. She likes you halos buong campus alam 'yon dahil lagi nasa room niyo!" Aica said when I sipped my cookies and cream frappe.

I immediately shook my head "No, I said I'm not going to go down and take a revenge, Aica. Please, Respect my decision let's the hatred fade. It's not good to take a revenge. She's hurt too.." I said and massage my temple.

It's true, After my Grandma and Aica's mom died. We made a plan but it's just a plan. Masyado pa akong nabulag sa galit kaya ako sumang-ayon.

Revenge is a lowest level of immaturity.

I knew that she's hurt too.. she lost her father.

When the another months past, I just found myself waiting for her. Sa mga meetings namin ng mga kagroup ko... sa mga klase namin.

She's there when she have time to sneak out and steal a gaze.

I got annoyed when some of my classmates and blockmates are also waiting for her. Parang gusto ko silang sigawan na h'wag ng umasa sa kaniya. I want to mark her heart as mine.

I don't know but it's kinda weird feelings. Kasi parang lagi akong naeexcite knowing na she's around and looking at me.

She's beautiful, I noticed the guy around looking at her but no one intend to talk to her.

Except Reil.

That kid... I don't know when I saw him with her I want to drag Kaela Yves away from him.

I felt like that Reil is a big threat. The way he looked.. he smiled at her, I can drawn the pattern of his admiration and that reality hit me.

One time I saw her with THAT BOY. I don't know but I felt irritated when I watched them very closed their skin are touching each other. Pakiramdam ko umakyat na sa ulo ko lahat ng dugo ko.

"Hindi kami nagdedate," katwiran niya ng sitahin sila ni Aica.

I help Aica to sat in the ground and then I saw how Yves eyes turned into a fire. She really likes me? I glared at her, not because I hate her but because I hate what I saw. Ano nagkakamabutihan na ba sila? Why? I mean kala ko ba ako ang gusto niya? Then what's this?