Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

The next morning, I awoke to see Noah changing. His back facing me and he was naked. Naked as I can see his ass. His perfect shaped ass. Yum.

My eyes widened at that thought.

Look away, Taylor, look away now before he notices!

And then, still fully naked, Noah turns around and I have a glimpse at his manhood. And then my eyes widen even more and that when I quickly look away.

He was big.

“Oh shit, sorry T.J!” Noah apoligizes.

I hear the sound of the a zipper closing and then turn around to see him topless. Great, more embarrassment for me!

Why is he so god damn hot?

He puts on a t shirt and looks at me.

“Erm, did you see anything?” he asked, looking away.

I smiled as I could see he was blushing.

“Awh! You’re so cute when you blush!” I blurted out.

Oh shit! Why did I say that even out loud!

Quickly, I grab my bag and run into the bathroom before I embrass myself any further.

After I took a nice, warm shower, I got dressed into black skinny jeans, a grey tank top and a white cardigan which I tie at the end. My hair was a bit wavy today, but it looked nice so I left it. I had make up on but just a bit.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the bathroom door and saw Noah sitting on the bed, with a worried and frustrated expression on his face.

“Noah?” I called out. “Are you okay?”

His head snapped to the side and he winced, rubbing his neck.

After a minute he replied.

“I’m fine, don’t worry,” he smiled, fakely.

I glared at him and dropped my bag and ran over to him.

“No you’re not, I can see it in your eyes Noah. Don’t lie to me. Just tell me what’s wrong. You can trust me,” I told him, honestly looking into his beautiful green eyes.

“My mom’s in the hospital,” he whispered looking down.

I saw tear run down his face and I wiped it away from with my hand.

“What happened?” I whispered softly.

He closed his and took a few breaths.

“Her cancer’s back,” replied Noah, his eyes still closed but more tears were falling from his face.

I wiped them away and hugged him.

He cried silently into my shirt.

It was so heartbreaking seeing him like this, but you could tell he loved his mom so much, he didn’t want to lose her.

He cried for another thirty minutes and finally stopped.

My shirt was wet, but I didn’t care.

He lifted his head from my chest and looked at me.

“Taylor, thanks. I don’t see why people hate you. You’re just so- so perfect. Even if you don’t think so, I do. I don’t care what other people say about you because I know the real you,” he whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

I gave him a small smile.

“You Noah, are the most sweetest, amazing guy ever. And don’t worry, we’ll go back now so we can see your mom in the hospital, okay? Don’t worry about my parents. I just want you to go see your mom in the hospital, okay?”

He nodded and went into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, we were back on the road. We stopped at McDonalds and bought a whole pile of food and drinks for the way home so we wouldn’t have to stop. It was 11:30 so we’d be back into our town at around 8 or 9 at night which was perfect.

“It’s going to be okay Noah, don’t worry,” I assured him.

He sighed, but nodded.

“Who’s taking care of Gracie?” I ask him.

“My best friend’s parents. You know Kyle Males?” he asks. I nod. “Yeah his parents”.

“What about your dad?”

“He passed away three years ago,” he said.

“I’m so sorry,” I whispered, sincerely.

He shrugged and gave me a small smile.

Who knew Noah had another side of him that no one knew? All I wanted to know was his other side. Why?

Because I can tell that inside, he's heartbroken, miserable, and unhappy

And I wanted to know what's going on inside him and I wanted heal that. 

Authour's Note

As you can see I entered the Watty Awards! So, when the time comes please vote for this story. 

Also, sorry late upload :/

Anyways this chapter has another cover on the side made by Watermelonsushi! She had another two, but I liked this one a lot , so yeaah (:

This chapter is dedicated to you, Watermelonsushi and by the way, I love watermelons so your username made me happy. But I hate sushi >.> LOL that's beside the point. 

Also, I chose the song Fuckin Perfect by P!nk for this chapter. (:

By the way , I'm gonna be studying for exams for now on because I can't risk failing another class and plus, exams start next Wednesday! Kill me now. 

Anyways, so I'll try my hardest if I can upload soon, but if not I won't be able to upload for about a week. 

Anyways, please vote and comment and become a fan. 

Thanks! 

And remeber, WATTY AWARDS!

By the way, anyone know a good character for Gracie?

Tell me in the comments!