Chapter Three

• Dedicated to All my fans! Thanks for the support!

Chapter Three

“Uh, thanks again Noah,” I said.

He shrugged “No problem. See ya”.

I turn the other way and head on to my next class. Noah isn’t in that class, since he’s in a year above me.

As I walk down the halls, I can hear watching me and whispering about me.

Be strong Taylor, be strong, I tell myself inside my head.

“Look, she’s still alive,” whispered a random sophomore.

“What a loser,” whispered another person.

Enough was enough, I can’t stand any of these assholes talking about me. So I did what I wanted to do. I started shouting at them.

“Alright shut up you fucking assholes. I took enough of your shit for one day. I don’t give a shit of what you think of me. I don’t care if you guys think I deserve to die! And I sure as hell don’t give a shit about any of you so called pathetic people who pick on an innocent person who has problems. I’m sure all you guys have problems too. So, just keep your dirty little mouths shut, and we won’t have a problem. Any of you touch me, talk about me, and let’s just say you faces will turn ugly then they already are. Pathetic losers,” I shout at them, and walk into my second period classroom.

I take a seat at the back of the room and think of what just happened.

Yeah it felt good that I got that off my chest because well, they deserve it. It they want to make my life hell here, well than ladies and gentlemen, they chose the wrong person. Because I won’t just stand there and took all that shit from them because I am strong. And I will be strong. Because I will be defending myself with no friends or people to help.

 -

Class went by quickly and I find myself having trouble putting books in my locker.

God dammit!

And no one’s around to help; well no one would help anyways.

Sighing, I drop my bag onto the ground and use my left hand to unzip and take the books out and throw them in my locker.

Huh, that was easy.

I closed my locker and started down the hall to get the cafeteria.

As I am about to turn the corner, I hear two people talking.

And one of those voices sounds like Noah’s.

“Why are you even helping that Taylor girl anyways Noah? She’s a freak!” said a voice I didn’t recognize.

“Web, the only reason I’m doing that is so I can get her into bed. It’s a bet I made with Jacob. If I get her in bed, then he’s giving me $5000. So chill, it’s not like I like her or anything! I mean, she’s not even that pretty, no wonder Jacob slept with Melissa. She’s a billion times hotter than T.J, I mean Taylor,” Noah replied.

His words hit me like a tidal wave. And to think I thought he was nice. I was wrong. Everyone seems to hate me, and I thought that he wasn’t like everyone else.

Angry, I turned the corner and walked passed them. As I did, I saw the shocked expressions on their faces. I gave them my deadliest glare and continued down the hall.

“Wait! T.J! T.J! Taylor!” yelled Noah from behind me.

I walked quicker but then I was pulled back by my backpack and spun around to see Noah.

“What?” I spat at him.

“What did you hear back there?” he asked, looking at me closely.

“Everything Noah. Everything!” I yelled.

“It’s not what you think Taylor. Come on, believe me!” he pleaded.

“No Noah. Shut up. I don’t care. I’ve been treated like shit from the beginning. But I thought you were actually nice and not a jerk. I actually thought that you might even been my only friend. Guess I was wrong, huh?” I hissed.

He flinched at my harsh tone.

“Taylor, come on!” he pleaded again.

“Save it for someone who cares Noah,” with that I left the school and began to walk home. I had enough of school for one day.

-

Ten minutes later, I came home to any empty house.

Perfect, I can be alone.

I walked up to my room and closed the door. I went into my walk in closet, and went looking for my iPod that I had left in here.

After five minutes of searching, I found it.

I put it on the speakers and blasted it up.

The song Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold came on and I started singing along to it, as I was looking for my sketch book.

Wanna know something funny?

I can write with my left hand, but today I lied and chose not because I didn’t feel like it.  I can also draw with it too.

I was born with the ability to write with both hands.

As soon as I found it, I opened up a new page and started drawing. I drew what I was feeling.

And when I finished, I looked at the masterpiece I made.

It showed a picture of a side headshot of a girl, that had her eyes looking down all said. Her hair was up in a somewhat up a pony tail with bangs at the side.

I smiled to myself. It was perfect.

I headed back into my walk in closet and went to the back where there was a door.  I unlocked the door with the key that was hidden in here and opened it. I turned the light switch on and looked around.

This was a room I had found and when we had first moved into this house. No one, but myself knew about this room. It was a pretty big so I had kept my art and music things in.

The walls were white, but I had spattered them with paint which made it looked pretty amazing. When the paint had dried, I painted black music notes on each wall. One of the walls, I drew a boom box.  There was only one wall in here that was not painted, and that’s the wall where my paintings and drawings were put up.  The room was filled with canvas and other supplies for me. And there was one side of the room where I kept my piano and guitars at.

Overall, I loved this room.

Maybe one day if I have a true friend, I’ll show them this room.

But until then, it will be my little room and secret. 

-

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think it wasn't that great, but anyways the drawing at the side I do not own!  I found it on Google and thought hey! This was just what I was looking for! So yeah, I do not own it!

And yaaaay! This story is on the 'What's Hot' at 118! Woo!

Btw, I went to the doctors last friday and I got a blood test done. I have another appointment after New Years, to go over the results of the test. If it shows nothing, then i'm getting one of those scans for my head done. :S

And I'm dedicating  this to my wonderful fans! Thank you so much for the support you've given me! Love you all!

Anyways, vote! Comment! and Fan if you like!

-Susan ! (: