Chapter Fifteen- Part 2 [Special!]

Chapter Fifteen – Part 2

KYLE’S POINT OF VIEW. [Special!]

            Laughing with Noah while punching him playfully, we enter the kitchen and my eye catches a girl, not just any girl, but Taylor Jules, the girl my best friend Noah wouldn’t shut up for the last few weeks, well actually since we were seven, but no one needs to know that.

A big grin spreads across my face before I talked.

“Hey it’s you! The girl dumbass beside me won’t stop talking about! Hi, I’m Kyle,” I smiled nodding towards Noah.

“Taylor Jules, the girl known as the ‘freak’, ‘weirdo’ or what other names people call me at school. Nice meeting you, Kyle”, she’s smiled.

My smile faltered a bit, but she didn’t know since she was basically checking me out.

Yeah she was known as those two things and a lot more thanks to her jackass boyfriend and so called sister. But I don’t judge people based on what other people say or talk about. I judge them when I talk to them and get to know them, but right of the bat, I can tell Taylor isn’t like any other girl and I can see what Noah’s so hung up on her.

Trust me; the dude likes this girl for a long time even though he won’t admit it.

“I know, but people talk. In my opinion you seem pretty cool,” I complimented her.

Blushing she replied with a thanks and gave me a small smile.

I grinned back in response and the ding of the oven startled us.

“Oh the pizza!” she exclaimed.

Turning back to the oven, she opened the oven door and took out two pizzas and put in another one.

She closed the oven door and began to cut the pizza in slices. I looked over at Noah and saw he was staring at her with admiring eyes.

This guy was so whipped.

“You’re whipped,” I smirked at him.

Startled he looked at me and blinked.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Kyle,” he shrugged, looking back at Taylor.

I chuckled at him.

“Hey Taylor, know how to play Mario Kart?” I asked her.

She turned around and grinned.

“I’m a pro, Kyle”.

I smirked.

“Bet you can’t beat me?” I challenged her.

She crossed her arms and smirked while raising an eyebrow.

“Oh really?”

“Yup!” I nodded, popping the ‘p’.

“Well then how about we make a bet. You win, I do what you say. I win; you have to drink a full glass of toilet water. Deal?” she smiled, mischievously, sticking out her right hand.

 Without a second thought, I shake her hand.

“Deal”.

This should be easy.

“Okay, so we play until we get to the last game got it? And Noah will choose the places we go to. Okay?” I tell her.

“Okay” she says.

She grabs one of the controllers and we start.

She chose Baby Mario, I chose Yoshi.

And then we’re off to The Coconut Mall.