Chapter Seventeen - Part One .

Back to Taylor’s Point of View.

            “Do you think we should wake her now?”

“No! She looks so cute sleeping, Noah. Like a kitten. Hey! That can be my nickname for her! Kitten! Taylor the Kitten. Ha, that’s cute!”

“What are you a girl now Kyle? Didn’t know you switched genders!”

“Shut up Noah. You’re just jealous you don’t have a cute nickname for her like I do”.

“I call her T.J. And you’re jealous cause she has nickname for me, and not you,” I could hear the smirk in his voice when he said that.

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” Kyle asked.

“Watermelon,” I mumbled as I got up.

I yawned and chuckled when I saw their shocked faces.

“What, what?” Kyle asked, stupidly.

“I call that dork beside you, Watermelon,” I smirked.

Kyle chuckled and shook his head.

“I agree with that. He is getting a bit – big like a watermelon if you know what I mean,” he winked.

I laughed and looked over at Noah who was pouting. I got up from the bed and stood in front of him.

“Aw Watermelon, someone upset?” I asked him, in a baby voice.

He rolled his eyes and sat down at the edge of my bed.

“Taylor,” he said in a serious voice.

My eyebrows furrowed together and I took a look at him.

His eyes and face should seriousness and guilt. But guilt for what?

“W-what is it?” I asked, hesitantly.

He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

“You’re-you’re going to hate me when I tell you all this, but I have too,” his voice cracked at the end.

I looked at Kyle and back Noah.

What would make me hate him? I couldn’t hate him. Especially after we kissed and how it felt. The feeling of tingles and pleasure going through my body as his lips were against mine moving together. The way I wanted him more than ever when I felt his lips against mine. I just wanted to rip his clothes away.

Shaking those thoughts away, I looked backed at Noah.

“Tell me, I think I can take it,” I said, confidently.

authour's note:

okay currently i am typing with one hand cause i have broken a finer on my left and it's difficult to type with one of my hands . but here is a bit odf chaapter seventeen because i couldnt complete the rest of the chapter with one hand because its quite diffiult if yuou have a cast on youtr left hand that basicaly covers all your hand cept for the thumb . i'll try to type the est with one hand, no promises though :/

once again, im sooooo sorry .