Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

   “I’m so tired,” I said, yawning right after.

We entered our room and Noah closed the door behind him. I went over to my bag and took out my pyjamas and headed into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower, letting the nice warm water on my skin.

When I finished I grabbed a towel from the rack and dried myself and put on my pyjamas.

I let my wet hair loose and went out back into the room where Noah was lying on the bed with only his boxers on.

Why did he have to be so freaking sexy!

As I approached the bed, I saw his eyes were closed, so I went beside him and under the covers and cuddled next to him.

He’s cuddly like a bear.

“I’m awake you know,” he whispered in my ears.

Startled, I turn around and face him, only to see his grinning face a few inches apart from mine.

“Oh, well I’m tired, so night,” I smile and put my head against his chest.

I felt his body vibrate as he chuckled and put his arms around me as if to protect me from the world.

Right now, I wanted to lick his chest.

Don’t even ask why, because I don’t even know!

My mind is going officially crazy with this boy, and I don’t even know why!

Once again, he’s to darn sexy for his own good.

“Sleep T.J, sleep,” Noah whispers.

I smile and close my eyes letting sleep overcome me.

Blood, screams, fire.

Those three things were here in this scene. A bloody body was by the fire and a dark figure was there by it. There were screams off in the distance, not knowing where they came from.

Slowly, I walked towards the figure trying to figure out what was going on.  As I walked closer and closer to the figure, the figure and the body were looking familiar and as I was behind the figure I gasped.

There, on the cold ground was me, lying motionless and bloodied and disturbingly dismantled.

The figure turned to face me and I screamed as I saw the disgustingly burned face.

I shot up straight in the bed, with sweat coming down my face. I wiped with my hands and looked around the area trying to figure out where I was.

“T.j! Are you okay!?” a worried voice asked.

Suddenly I remembered where I was and what was in the dream.

“Don’t worry, it was just a dream. It was just a dream, now go back to sleep,” Noah whispers soothingly.

I shake my head.

“I-I can’t Noah. Not after that! I don’t want to sleep, you sleep, and I’ll be fine”.

“No, if you’re not sleeping I’m not,” he argues.

I sigh and look at him.

“Please, just go back to sleep Noah,” I urge.

He crosses his arms and shakes his head stubbornly.

“Fine, if we’re not sleeping then what are we doing?” I ask him.

He grins and waggles his eyebrows.

“Well we could you know, make out,” he winks.

I glare at him and then get an idea and smile innocently.

“Oh, yeah? Well I’d love to Noah,” I purr and run a finger down his chest leaving a trail of tingles.

I feel him shiver under my touch and next thing I know, I’m in his lap with our faces dangerously close.

I leave a trail of kisses, ignoring the shocks, on his neck and stop and start sucking his neck, making him moan. I brush my lips up to his jaw and stop when I get close to his lips and give him a peck beside his lips.

I get off quickly and get under covers and close my eyes smiling smugly.

I heard him let out a shaky breath before speaking.

“That wasn’t nice to tease me, T.J,” he warns.

I open one eye and grin.

“Well next time don’t make suggestions like that, Watermelon”.

I close the one and eye and I feel him get under the covers with me and puts and arm around me.

I feel his warm breath on my face when he whispers,

“Better watch out, cause I’m getting you back”.

Authour's Note.

The only reason this is short is because I honestly didn't feel like writing because I'm not in the mood and because I've been having a shitty day and because I have a history and careers project to work on that are due monday. Those are important because they are for my final mark before Semester 2 starts in a couple weeks. 

Anyways, don't expect me to upload until Tuesday. 

Also, first cover is up on the side by BreakingInside so this chapter is dedicated to her right now(:

Anyways to send em a cover of Broken Love send it to me via Private Message. Okay? (:

Anyways, there also been a lot of drama going on in my life right now esp with what is happening with my friend right now at school. 

Lets just say, shes in a very big pickle , k?

So, vote, comment, fan , whichever you want.

Next chapter up with be Tuesday. 

Oh and i know some people have been asking for Noah's POV, but sorry to disappoint you all, but its not going to happen any soon. Reason why is because it'll give too much away and what I have planned. But maybe in a few more chapters, I'll put his point of view, but right now, no. 

Sorry :(