Chapter 24

Cheryl's Pov -
When the most important person in your life is lying in a critical condition infront of you , you tend to loose all track of time aswell as yourself .I don't know how long I've been here for and I can't remember the last time I moved from this chair . Cordelia has been bringing me food forcing me to eat , she is such a lovely girl , so grown up for her age . She doesn't even know me that well and vice versa , I guess it's true that in a tragedies even strangers are kind .Only Kimberley's sisters and brother have been here , her mum and dad haven't which confuses me . Turns out the whole nation know about me and Kimberley but have got the wrong side of the stick , believing I cheated when I didn't . That's why her siblings hate my guts , especially Sally but right now I don't care , people can think what they like I'm too worried about Kimberley to care .The baby is alive which is a miracle . Doctors say that the baby is actually nursing it's self and Kimberley back to full health . They also said the baby is very very lucky to be alive , the chances of it living were only 5% .

I got Cordelia to text the girls about Kimberley and Sarah and Nicola came along with Hilary but Nadine still had to get a flight to come over . Hilary released a press statement asking for privacy , hoping to cool the flames of mine and Kimberley's relationship . Ironically Hilary's flames were as hot as hell . She wasn't happy about the fact she found out we were in a relationship from the press and the fact that we didn't get her to release a statement as soon as it came out . She soon understood my reasons and left because she had more work to do .

"Delia aren't your parents wondering where you are ?" I ask randomly

"Delia , that's a new one and like I said they were the ones who kicked me out , they don't give a sh!t ." she sighs

"What happened if you don't mind me asking ?"

"Well since your kind enough to let me stay with you I guess you deserve to know .."

"No you don't have to feel like you have to tell me ." I explain

"No I want to , might get it off my chest ."

"I was just 13 when I was raped , I fell pregnant and my family blamed it on me . I didn't want to get rid of the baby but they forced me to . They secretly put the pills in my food and within a week my baby was dead . I was an emotional mess , I was only 13 and dealing with being raped and loosing a child .I soon got in with the wrong crowd and started doing drink and drugs . My parents finally had enough when they found some pills and powder under my bed and they kicked me out and then you found me . I totally get it of you don't want me to stay with you anymore , being a druggy and that ." she sighs

"I don't know what to say ." I whisper

"You were just 13 ? Who did it ?"

"My local priest ." She whispers

"Your priest , oh my god ."

"They beat me twice as hard that night , they said I had ruined a holy mans life by throwing myself at him ." she begins to cry softly .

"Hey come here ." I open my arms and she falls in them. She sobs in to the crook in my neck and I take a silent vow to try help this girl . I'll get her the emotional help she needs and help for her drug addiction . She soon cries herself to sleep and I don't have to heart to move and wake her up so we both fall asleep that night in a chair cuddled up .

Cordelia's POV-
I'm woken up when I hear a voice murmuring , at first I think it's Cheryl whom I've fallen asleep on but then I realise that she is still fast asleep .I carefully get up off Cheryl when I hear a voice again .

"I said ... I said who ... who are you ?"

I turn round to the bed to see Kimberley laying there groggily speaking to me looking at me in confusion .