Chapter 23

Kimberley's Pov-

" What about this one ?" Amy asks bringing me out my thoughts that are still plagued by Cheryl .

"Yeah , put it in ." I mumble

"What's wrong with you ? You've barley paid attention to anything since we came out ." Amy moans

"What the fck do you think is wrong Amy ? My girlfriend has cheated on me , my Dad knows , I'm pregnant and I was raped so in so sorry if I'm not really in the mood to shop ." I snap before leaving the shops tears evident in my eyes . The whole rape thing is in my mind everyday and it won't go , even in my dreams I relive it , I can't get rid of it and it's horrible . I'm supposed to be strong why is this happening to me ? I'm heading to my car when all of a sudden I'm swarmed by paparazzi .

"Kimberley , has Cheryl broke your heart ?" One of them shouts

"Is that why you've not seen her , because she cheated ? "

"Was it just a "fling baby" ?"

"Looks like she's just the same as her ex husband ." One sneers , that's all it takes for me to snap my head round and attack the man . I snatch his camera out of his hand and throw it to the ground before stomping on it with my hell, demolishing it .

"She may be a cheat but she is nothing like that ba*tard ." I spit

I forcefully push all the paparazzi out of the way before getting to my car and starting the engine immediately . How did they know about Cheryl and I ? I drive away furiously , tears streaming down my face blurring my vision . Then all of a sudden a car comes out of no where and smashes in to my car ...

Cheryl's Pov -

After getting the text and not getting a reply me sadness was joined by anger .Yeah I kissed her but it didn't mean anything , I was drunk and she hasn't gave us a chance to explain . She thinks I'm fcking Sarah when it was only a kiss .I soon went out leaving Cordelia money for a takeaway and before I did leave I told Sarah she better be gone by the time I'm back . She didn't take it very well and we ended up in an argument but it was short lives as I ended up just walking out . Now I'm at a nightclub , it's only 5pm but who cares ? I've had a fair amount to drink resulting in me being tipsy but I'm aiming for being mortal .The club is pretty quiet but that just means I'll get served quicker .I've moved on from wine and im now on shots .

"Guess your just as bad as me ." a cockney accent rings in me ears

"I'm entitled to a drink ." I say before turning round .

"I meant cheating ." Ashley smirks

I throw me drink over him .

"Now you better p!ss off before I smash this glass over your head " I sneer

"Hey no need to get nasty , I just wanted a drink without you going on and on about the cheating and I knew you wouldn't if I brought you cheating up ." he smirks

"You asked for it ." I shouted

I reach behind me to grab me glass when arms grab mines .

"Your going to need to leave miss , we don't tolerate violence." the bartenders shouts before escorting me out .

"See you in hell Cheryl ." I hear Ashley shout just before the doors are shut on us .

I go to a few other clubs but get kicked out of all of them for being to drunk or too hostile . I end up calling a taxi at 9pm to take us home . After I get out the cab I begin to walk up me drive way and trip causing us to fall and cut me legs .