Chapter 19

Thanks for being so patient with me guys , I should be updating more regularly now , enjoy x

Cheryl's Pov-

When the memory finally stops playing over and over in my head I finally realise I can't leave her .She's been with me through everything , she'd do anything for me , how could I have even contemplated for a second about walking out ? She's the most important thing in my life and I cant let her slip away . If she wants to keep the baby I'll stand by her , sure it will be tough but I'll do it for her plus why should she get rid of a baby that has done nothing wrong ? I can't believe I even suggested an abortion earlier , I know that really hurt her .I kiss her head before standing up and going to make a cup of tea . I don't realise I've zoned out until I feel a hand grab mines .

"Cheryl ?" Kimberley croaks

I wordlessly pull her in to a hug and we both break down , sobbing in to each other .After about 10 minutes I pull back and cup her face in my hands and looking in to her still watering eyes .

"Kimberley I'm so so sorry about what I said earlier , I wasn't thinking straight and I panicked , I shouldn't have left either , no matter what you decide I'll support you through it 100%"

"I thought you weren't coming back ..."

"I'll always come back , I shouldn't have left in the first place ." I say sincerely

"I want to keep her ." Kimberley tells me

"Her ?" I ask in confusion

"Yeah , it's a girl ."

"How could you possibly know that ? You've not even been for your scan ?" I ask

"I don't know I just have a feeling , we will need to book a scan ."

"It's only 9 babe we could call your family doctor ."

"No, we can't do that incase he sees my lot and tells them ." she panicks

"Babe they are going to notice soon enough and what about patient confidentiality ?"

"We've still got ages before a bumps shows and about 8 weeks till my first scan so i think it's best if we wait a week or two to I figure out what in going to tell them ." she explains

"What are we going to tell them ?" I ask

"That your actually a male ." she says seriously

"What ?" I ask completely bewildered

She then bursts out laughing and I playfully slap her arm .

"You really think I could tell them that? "she laughs

"I guess I'll just have to tell them the truth ." she admits

"God ,they still don't even know I can walk ." she continues

"Well they are in for a big surprise ." I laugh

"Let's go to bed and we can talk about this in the morning ." she smiles

"I'm not tired though ."

"We are up early tomorrow though so come on ." she takes my hand

"Why are we up early ?"

"That's a surprise ." she smirks

I sigh before following her completely under her spell , she has me wrapped around her finger , id do anything she wishes .

I instantly snuggle in to her when we get in to bed .

"Night babe."
"Goodnight."

Kimberley's pov-

I inwardly curse myself for setting the alarm so early because I've barley slept .I kept going over and over what I was going to tell my family . How would they react ? that was my biggest worry .

"Kimberley the alarms went off ." She mumbles

"Ten more minutes ." I mutter

"But what about my surprise ." She moan

"Okay just two minutes then ." I moan

She gently straddles me and I just moan at her .she giggles at my frown and messy bed hair before she kisses my pout and gets up to leave the bedroom .

"Are you just going to sit there or are you coming ?"she giggles

"I need to get ready first ."

"Mmm , that's not what I meant , you don't need any clothes for where we're going ." She says huskily .

I hesitantly get up and go over to her , she grabs me and starts kissing me hungrily .We end up in the bathroom and she starts to strip me , suddenly I get flash backs and push her off .

"What wrong babe ?" she asks breathlessly

"I-um we have to get ready we haven't much time ."I reply before swiftly exiting the bathroom leaving Cheryl all hot and bothered standing confused at my actions .

I quickly chuck some clothes on and apply my makeup before going downstairs to make some breakfast .Im staring out of the window eating my toast when I feel a pair of cold hands slip around my waist and lips attach to my neck .

"Chez I'm trying to eat ." I say dismissively .

"Multitask ." She whispers in my ear .

I turn around and snap at her .

"For god sake Cheryl your not even ready I told you we don't have time , don't you listen ."

"It only takes us two seconds to get ready ." she mumbles taken aback by my tone .

"Cheryl please just go get ready ." I sigh

She leaves the room quietly and I go back to finishing my toast .Once I have I go out to the hall to find my shoes when I hear a quiet sobbing coming from upstairs . I instantly feel a pang of guilt course through me .I shouldn't have snapped at her .i quickly go upstairs and enter the room hoping I don't startle her . When she hears the door open she quickly turns away and tries to hush her cries . I make my way over to her and take her in my arms whispering my apologies to her . Once she stops sobbing I give her a passionate kiss and once again tell her I'm sorry .

"I nearly bit back you know ." she confesses once the kiss ends .

"What do you mean ?"

"Instead of just leaving like I did I was ready to get in to a whole argument but I decided against it ."

I'm confused at her confession , why is she telling me this .

"I didn't snap because I know I'd have just upset you more and I don't want that because I love you ." She smiles

"I love you more than anything in this world Kimba and if I didn't have you i don't know what id do ...