Chapter 21

Cheryl's pov-
It's been two days since Kimberley left and I have nothing to do , I've been so bored I even started cleaning .I tried calling the girls but none of them were available , I wonder if this is how Kimberley felt when she was paralysed . I'm snapped out of me thoughts when me phone chimes .

Sarah Paulson -"Tweedy , how are you not seen you in a while .I'm actually in your mists for a week so I was wondering if you'd like to meet up before I go back to the states ?"

I suppress a scream of relief and joy after reading the text I quickly reply and then go sort tonight's outfit .Sarah is an old friend ,she's from America and she's a big actress , it's been a while since I've seen her .I decide on a short black sparkly dress with black patent jimmy choos and similar jewellery .Before I do me makeup and hair I make meself a quick macaroni and a few pre drinks . I get another text from Sarah asking if she wants to meet their or shall she pick us up . I don't really know the place she wants to go so I ask her to pick us up . She will be here in an hour and a half so id better hurry do me hair and makeup .As I'm doing me makeup I realise I haven't text Kimberley today I mentally note to text her when I'm finished me makeup .Just as I'm putting me lipstick on I hear the door bang ,I forgot Sarah is always early .I quickly run downstairs with me clutch and chuck me heels on before opening the door to a smiling sarah , with blond hair .

"Oh hello you ." she smiles beofre pulling me in to an embrace .

"It's been ages , I've missed you ."I sigh

"I know right , I should start coming over to the uk more ,I've got quite a few friends over here ."

"I like the sound of that , when did you dye your hair ? "I ask

"Yesterday just after I landed , thought it be a nice change ."

"It definitely is , you suit it ."

"Aw thank you , you look stunning as usual ." she smiles

"Aw thank you , I love your dress where's it from ?"

"Stella McCartney ."

"Before you ask about me shoes let's go or we will be here till midnight gabbing ." I giggle

"How did you know I was going to ask about your shoes ?" She asks whilst walking to the car .

"I seen you looking at them and after you compliment me you always ask me about me shoes ."

"Well remembered , what presdrinks have you had ?"

"Who said I've had anything , cheeky bitch ." I pretend to be offended.

"Oh come on Chezza me and you both know you don't go out without predrinks ."

"You know me too well for me liking ." I giggle

***************
Kimberley's pov-
I've been here two days and I've still not plucked up the courage to tell my family about what happened .When I met them at the station without a chair they ran up and hugged me and burst out crying I was so confused at first until Amy asked how I was walking .Once we got home I explained over dinner and to say they were shocked was an understatement.I had thought about telling them the rest there and then but I quickly decided against incase they died from shock or something .After dinner that night I was just about to phone Cheryl when she phoned me ,the phone call was short due to Sally my older sister wanting me to go out .We agreed we would phone again at the same time tomorrow but today she hasn't called me .Ive called her a few times and I'm starting to worry because she isn't picking up .I try ringing her again but nothing .

"Who have you been calling non stop today , your new man ? " Amy giggles

"Woman ." I slip out

"What do you mean woman ? When did you start batting for the othe team ? "Amy asked bewildered