Chapter 3

(I know this is boring at the start I promise it will get better though and thoughts and ideas are appreciated (: )

Kimberley's Pov-

It's just turned 10 o'clock and all the wine and baileys is finished, we are rather drunk and Nicola and Cheryl and trying to wall twerk . They are trying to be serious about it but they can't stop laughing , I don't blame them I'm in hysterics of laughter just watching them . I'm the judge and it's Cheryl's 3 rd and final try .Even in a onesie you can see she has a nice bum .

"K-k-kimbbeeee were ya watching that , did ya see that , I think I triumph over niccywicky here !" she slurs

"Nah ah ah chezoma I was giving miley a run fo- for- for " Nicola can't even Finnish her sentence without falling to the floor in hysterics soon followed by Cheryl . I decide to join them by pulling myself off the couch and along the floor .

"Oka-y on a serious note didn't I win Kimba !" Cheryl spluttered

"I'm sorry Chezzie bu-but Nic takes the crown for best twerker "I confessed

All of a sudden I feel my back hitting the floor and Cheryl Is on top of me tickling me I try swat her hands away but she's too quick .I'm shrieking and screaming when all of a sudden I notice Nicola has her phone out recording this and doing close ups to my face .

"N-n-nic-ola noooooooooo ! hhhelpppp meeeeeeee don't

Reee-cord !" I howl with laughter

Soon I have tears streaming down my cheeks I again try to swat Cheryl's hands away but this time she grabs them and stares intensely in to my eyes . My stomach starts going crazy with butterflies .We sit like this for a good 2 minutes before I pipe up .

"Okay you've had your fun torturing me now get off so I can regain normal breathing and get a drink ." I moaned

"Tell me I win first then I'll get off " she smirks

" Cheryl don't be so childish I won and that's that " Nicola says smugly and then blows her a raspberry .

She slowly gets of me keeping eye contact until she turns away , my stomach is still going crazy but I have no idea why .She then pounces for Nicola but soon gives in. We sit in silence for a few minutes trying to regain air .

"Heyyyyy I have a great idea why don't we play a few drinking games with the shots , we haven't even had any shots yet !" Nicola yells

"Nic if you have any more alcohol you'll burst me ear drum ." Cheryl laughs

"Oh hush grandma Tweedy' Nicola mocks and with that she goes to get the shots .

Cheryl crawls over to me and lies across my lap, I stroke her head and place a kiss on her forehead like she does with me when we are drunk . We have such a great friendship it's crazy , we are so so close , I don't know what I'd do without her .

"When's J-Justin due home Kimba ?" Cheryl whispered

"Oh sh!t I forgot all about him can you pass me my cell please ?"

She passes me my cell phone and I see 3 missed calls and 1 text , all from Justin .

"Why arnt you picking up ? I'm staying out tonight , going to a few bars with the guys from work and I'll just crash at their house or a hotel . I'm sorry about earlier btw I was just stressed I'll make it up to you . If anything happens call me and I'll come straight home .Love J xx"

I start to well up at the text , part of the old Justin is showing through . I hate how I stress him and how hard he needs to work to support me ,that's why I don't mind him going out with the guys a lot . I'm the only one who doesn't mind when he does ,Cheryl goes berserk she even fought with him over it once , Nicola doesn't like the idea of me being in myself all night and my mum and his both disagree on the idea.