Chapter 9

Cheryls pov-

"Cheryl i really like you"

I'm dumbstruck but before I have the chance to react Kimberley leans in and our lips collide . This time she is 100% sober . I felt fire works going off in my stomach , she actually feels the same as I do .The kiss comes to a natural end and we both just sit there in a daze looking in to each other's eyes while she strokes my cheek, it's perfect .

After a few minutes she turns back round and throws up again , sadly ruining the moment .I'm guessing she remembered what she said last night to my surprise .Once she stops throwing up I debate with my self wether to have a talk with her or just go with the flow but she beats me to it .

"Cheryl can we talk ?"

"Yeah babe what's up ?"

"Well this whole thing , do you like me ?"

"Only took you about a year to notice Kimberley " I nervously giggle .

"A year ?" She gasped

"Round about that , after things didn't work out with Tre , I realised I had slight feelings for you ,at first I thought it was just because how close we were but they grew and grew .I knew I couldn't act upon them because you had Justin and you's were so madly in love and happy , all I wanted for you was to be happy so I left it be . I selfishly had the slight hope you'd some how end up with me so that's why after Tre I stopped looking for love and dating .I knew I would never love anyone like I loved you and it wouldn't be fair on the other person . " I explained

"Well Justin is out it the picture now ..." She trailed off .

I didn't want her to know I read the two letters so I asked her why he left . She explained what was in the letter , I could see she was still heart broken and hurt by Justin and she still loved him , but by the end of this conversation I will know if she could ever possibly love me the way she loved him .

"So what do you want to happen with us ?" I stutter

"I know me and Justin have just ended but I do have feelings for you Cheryl , I'm not going to lie and say that I'm madly in love with you and that I'm completely over Justin but I do really really like you and with time my love for you will grow and blossom just like yours did over the past year ."

"Kimba I don't expect you to be over Justin , god you loved him like mad , it's going to take time and I know all these feelings are new , scary and confusing but I understand and If you need time by yourself I'll give you that ."

"All I need is you by my side helping me one step at a time ." she smiles .

"That was the cutest cringiest thing you have ever said Kimba ." I laugh

"It's true "

She pulls me in for another kiss this time more gentle , she runs her hands through my hair , god we arnt even fully together and she's already driving me crazy .

"Shall we keep this our little secret for a while ?" she asks

"Whatever you say babe , come on let's go make some breakfast and then decide what we will do today ." I go round to her side of the bed and put her on my back and give her a piggy back down stairs . I sit her on the kitchen counter .

"Pancakes ? " I ask

"You read my mind " she grins

We both help make the pancakes and then sit at the table enjoying every minute of each other's company .

"Oh Kimberley do you remember what happened to your chair ?"

"What do you mean ?" she furrows her brows .