Chapter 14

Kimberley's Pov -

After me and Cheryl spending some quality time together , it's time to film for judges house , I wish I had more time with Cheryl but at the same time in eager to get home and find more out about the operation . The more I think about it the more I want to do it ,there's so much more I could do if my legs would work . I'm kind of nervous of being filmed considering I'm not in the public eye much anymore unless I'm papped when I'm out and about with the girls . The paps is one thing I don't miss .I'm sitting on the sofa where we will be listening to the girls waiting for Cheryl when she walks in . She takes my breath away , she looks so effortfully beautiful .She has her hair swept to the side with a hat on , minimal make up and a beautiful patterned brown dress that goes to her ankles .

" What you looking at us like that for ? Do I look okay ?" she asks

"Cheryl you look ... you look breathtaking ." I explain

"Awww thanks babe , you look even better ." she blushes

She comes to sit beside me and I go to lean in for a kiss but se pulls away , I'm confused by her actions , she whispers in my ear .

"Babe , the whole X factor team are here and I don't want them getting wind of our relationship and selling their story's to the papers ."

"Oh god I never thought about that ."

"It's okay , I'll make it up to you later ." she winks

She was so flirtatious and cheeky making it harder for me to resist her .Soon the acts came and sang infront of us , they were all really good , we were supposed to keep a poker face throughout all their performances and I wasn't doing to bad but Cheryl was an open book , something the crew kept telling her off for , sending her in to a slight mood . By the time all the acts had finished and Holly interviews us we had an hour and a half break to go have some dinner , I suggested we go out but Cheryl was still in a slight mood and couldn't be bothered so she insisted we just cook .

"What's up babe ? Is it because the team were telling you off ?" I ask concerned

She turns round to me her big brown orbs watering and before I know it shes in tears , I quickly wheel over to her and sit her on my lap .

"Shhhh , it's okay , talk to me ." I soothe her while stroking her hair trying to calm her down and get her to stop crying .

"I-I-I'm just s-sick of ..." She can't even finish her sentence because of how much she is crying . She starts gasping for air and I know she's about to take a panic attack .

"Oh god Cheryl I need you to breath baby ."I panicked

She was getting herself in to and even worse state at me being panicked , the only way she was going to be calm is if I was . I turned her round to face me and looked her in the eye while caressing her face trying to be as calm as possible . My idea worked her sobbing started to die down and when she completely stopped I gave her a kiss .

"Okay do you want to talk about it now , you don't have to get worked up about it it's okay , or do you want to talk about it later ." I sensitivity ask

"I'm just sick of the media , telling me how I should feel and act ,everywhere I go it's the same , even if I'm out of the country there's always a few paps that follow us ." she sighs

"I just want to escape it all for a week you know ,and I'm worried that when we come out it will get even worse ." she continues

"You don't have to listen to them you know , they might tell you to do something or act like something it doesn't mean you have to .Your the most down to earth , humble , real person I know Cheryl , in this business it's very rare to come across someone like you so don't let anyone change you .As for the paps all you can do is try ignore them and don't let them get to you and about us coming out you don't have to worry ,it may be hard but I'll be beside your side through it all and I'll try my best to protect you . I comfort her

"I love you so much Kimberley , even when I think something's horrendous and I'm feeling sad you always lighten everything up and take care of me , thank you babe ." she smiles

"That's what I'm here for and I love you very much Cheryl , now let's go get some food before we have to make some decisions ."

I end up being the one cooking , I make a simple omelet for us both while Cheryl is curled up on the sofa watching cartoons waiting on her food .

"I love how I'm the disabled one but I'm the one cooking ." I giggle

"Your superwoman though ." she replies , mesmerised by the TV .

"I think you've been watching too much of they cartoons ." I reply rolling in and putting her plate on the table beside her . She then picks me up and sits me on the sofa , we begin feeding each other , completely lost in each other , I'm so luckily to have her .

"Guys 5 minutes then we've got to film again ." a crew member shouts from outside .

We finish up while taking about the acts , our opinions are the exact same but the thing is we can only take 3 through but we love 4 of them , in the end it was totally up to Cheryl .We filmed our bits with the photographs then called it a night . Tomorrow Cheryl would announce who is through to the live shows . We were really tired by the time we got in to bed , we ended up watching a movies before I driver off to sleep .

Just after the doctors done some tests Cheryl came back with a notebook in her hands .

"Is that what you found under the floorboards ?" I ask

"Yeah , I haven't read it but I think it might be your diary babe ."

She comes over and hands it to me , I open it up and the first date in it is December 2002 .

"Cheryl what happened to me in 2002 ?"

"Um the biggest thing probably was that you got in the band ." she replies biting her nails , why was she so nervous ?

"Cheryl I don't mean to be rude but can you give me like an hour to myself so I can go though this ?"

"Yeah babe no bother , I'll be at the canteen I'll bring you some food when I come back ."

"Okay thanks ."

Once she leaves the room I begin reading . My diary seems to be written in every 2 days and each time it has a lot of detail in it especially the early days , the more I read the more I start to remember and piece things together , turns out I was very close to Nadine to start with and then slowly became closer to Cheryl . I begin to notice Cheryl's name being written a lot , even when I start dating Justin I seen to still talk about Cheryl more .

(Sorry for the very short and very late update not been on my phone much lately , will be back on track soon .)