Chapter 12

The girls night

Nadines Pov-

I landed in London yesterday after a long flight . I felt really jet lagged , I'm glad I got home the day before our girls night or I would have passed out after 2 drinks . I phoned all the girls to say I had landed and they were all just as excited as me for our girls night . Since Girls Aloud split I moved away and we don't see much of each other so when I come over we try spend as much time as possible with each other . I thought we would be going to Kimberley's but Cheryl told us to go to hers instead because they are redecorating .

I text Cheryl to tell her I'm on my way and she replies telling me to just come in and she may not be in as she's went to the store to buy 'supplies' aka alcohol and junk food . There was a lot more traffic than expected , I knew I would still be the first one there though because Sarah would pick Nicola up because they live very close to each other and Sarah is always late .The traffic finally un clogs about 15 minutes later . I arrive at Cheryl's about 25 minutes later than intended . I walk in and go to enter the living room , when I see through the crack of the living room door Cheryl and Kimberley sharing a passionate kiss . What was going on ? Kimberley was with Justin . I knew Cheryl always had slight feelings for Kimberley but I never thought she would act upon them for a start never mind Kimberley returning them .Were they having an affair ? My mind was racing , what should I do ? Should I walk in on them or should I just pretend I didn't see anything . I didn't get a chance to make up my kind when Sarah opened the door and announced her presences very loudly as usual .

"Oi Oi Oi Half hour Harding is here with Nicola ." she yells

"Your late as usual Sarah ." I speak up from behind the door , they obviously didn't know I was there because her and Nicola screamed .

"Nadine you scared the sh!t out of the both of us !" Sarah giggles holding her hand to her chest

They then both grabbed me in to a massive hug still laughing .

"What's all the commotion about ." Cheryl asks as she comes in and joins us in the hallway .

"Well this one decided to give us the fright of our bloody lives because when we came in she was standing behind the door ." Nicola revealed

Cheryl's face instantly turned concerned .

"Oh how long have you been here Nadine ." she worriedly asks

I decide to lie and keep what I seen to myself , if they were having and affair it was wrong especially since Cheryl knows how it feels but it was none of my business .

"Oh not long literally just got in the door when these two appeared I was just about to take of my shoes ." I laugh

"Aw well come here then ." Cheryl says while she pulls me in to a hug .

She brings us in to the living room where music is playing quietly in the background and there are loads of little food plates sitting out with quite a lot of alcohol , no surprise there . I notice the place is quite dusty as if no one has been in it in a while , my suspicious begin to rise even more . I was always the one finding out things within the band , I guess it's my talent .

"Oh hello guys ." Kimberley greets us as she rolls in on an unfamiliar chair .

"Ooo new chair ?" Nicola pipes up

"It's lovely ." Sarah states

"It is indeed ." I add

"Nadine look at your tan , wow I'm jealous , aw come give me a hug it feels like I've not seen you in ages ." she cooes