Chapter 5

Justin's Pov-

I got home around 3pm yesterday expecting Kimberley to be in with one of the girls but when I came in I was welcomed with a silent home which smelt of sick and alcohol . I didn't worry at first because I though perhaps the girls had taken her out , even though that was a long shot . When I went up to bed that night I see there's no glass left in the mirror and a few blood stains on the carpet ,thats when I begin to panic . I called Kimberley's mum and she didn't have a clue because she's not heard from her in a few days , I then called her siblings , still no idea where she is . I finally call Nicola and she fills me in on what she can remember from the night before, she tried to reassure me that she's probably still somewhere with Cheryl but I don't like the though of that either . Ive seen the way Cheryl looks at Kimberley , my Kimberley .The thing is Kimberley is very very close to Cheryl so if I had to even speak a bad word about her it would end in an argument between us . Kimberley adores Cheryl and I hate it i wish they weren't as close which is selfish but that's how I feel . They've even kissed once or twice and i had to just sit there and try keep calm , when they first kissed was when I begun to notice the looks , the hand grabs and the smiles from Cheryl's part .

I decide to call Sarah .

"Hello?"

" Hi Sarah it's Justin , do you know where Kimberley is ?" I ask

"Oh hey Justin , yeah she went to that little cafe by the seaside with Chez, you know what one I'm taking about ?"she replies

"Yep I know the one thanks aloy Sarah ."

"No bother, is she okay, has something happened ?" she worries

"No she's fine she must have just stayed there over night or something ."I reply

"Oh okay tell the pair of them to give me a phone when they are home please "

"Yeah sure no bother I've got to go see you later Sarah ."

"Bye Justin "

I decide to get in my car and go see what the pair are up to .

***(time passing )

While I'm driving I see a familiar car parked in a car park.Its Cheryl's . I get out my car and walk over ,there's no one in the front of the car , I look in the back to see Kimberley and Cheryl . They are lying cuddled up in nothing but underwear . I feel my blood boil . I bang on the window and the pair of them jump up , pulling the blanket up to cover their modesty . Cheryl unlocks the car and opens the door .

"Justin what are you doing here ?" Kimberley murmured .

"I've been worried sick , you've not been home , the mirrors smashed ,there's blood on the carpet and the house stinks of sick ! What would you expect me to do just wait around not having a clue if your okay ?" I yell

"There's no need to shout , she's with me and she's okay , she had to get out that house she's always cooped up so I thought id take her out something you never do !" Cheryl roared

"Don't tell me what to do she's my fiancé and I don't take her out because I haven't got the time I've got to work hard not all of us are pop stars who have everything handed to them on a plate !"

"You don't act like she's your fiancé ! ohhh don't even go there you know we struggled to get where we are !"

"Both of you stop it ! Justin , Cheryl was just trying to be a good friend and Cheryl ,Justin works hard to support me so he doesn't get much time with me ! Kimberley screams

"Friend , friend ? Kimberley have you seen the way she looks at you ? Your disabled not blind ! She wants to take you from me and your letting her !" I growled

"Justin have you been drinking ? Me and Cheryl have been friends for years and I'm not letting anyone take me from you !" Kimberley cries

"Look at her Kimberley , she's not denying it is she ? She loves you but she has no right your mines ! you are my fiancé, mines ! so stop acting like hers and get in my car now and let's go home !" I demand

"Go fck yourself Justin !" Cheryl suddenly speaks up

Kimberley is crying and she's hugging her , comforting her . that should be me but she won't let me .I go to grab Kimberley when she yells .

No Justin I don't want to go home , I want you to go home and think about what you've said !"

"Kimberley you are coming home end of story !"

I grab her then all of a sudden I feel a fist hit my face .Before I know it I'm on the floor , everything's blurry .

"Cheryl what the fck ?" Kimberley yells

"I'm sorry Kimba he was going to grab you and take you home when you didn't want to it was just my gut reaction " Cheryl sobs

I feel paralysed to the floor , but I want to get up and get Kimberley .

"Cheryl can I come to yours for a few days until me and Justin sort out heads out ? " Kimberley weeps

"Yeah babe course what are we going to do about Justin ." Cheryl replies

I finally find my strength and pounce on Cheryl . I smack her straight across the face , I expect her to go down but she doesn't . she puts my hands behind my back so I can't fight her and se starts walking me to my car . she opens the door and chucks me in .

"Go home Justin !" she yells

And with that the pair drive away .

(Sorry for not updating and for the fact this one is very short I'll be writing more tonight and maybe updated through the night or tomorrow a few times , thank you so much for over 100 views wow . comment you's thoughts , ideas and opinions please . thank you :))