Chapter 18

Kimberley's Pov-

(Sorry about lack of updates guys hopefully I'll be updating regularly soon )

The words hit me like a ton of bricks .

"Kimberley you might be pregnant ."

It repeated over and over in my head , I couldn't get my head around it .I didn't know what to say , do or react , sure I've always wanted kids but not like this .

I don't even realise Nicola has her arms wrapped tight around me until she speaks up .

"Kimberley , I know this night be a bit of a shock but we can fix this ."

"Yeah your only a few weeks in we can go to the doctors tomorrow and see about an abortion ." Cheryl calmly explains

"No ." I bluntly reply

"No ?"

"No , I'm keeping it ."

"Kimberley you can't be serious ?" Cheryl asks

"I'm deadly serious , I'm not going to kill my own child ."

"It's not even a foetus yet it won't know , come on babe we can't keep it ."

"Cheryl I'm keeping it end of story ."

"It's her decision Cheryl ."Sarah pipes up

"Fuck this ." Cheryl mutters as she leaves the room and slams the front door .

"I know this is a shock but we can get through it ,are you okay hun ?" Nadine asks

"No I'm not , I don't know how I'm going to do this and by the kooks of it Cheryl doesn't either ."

"You know what Cheryl's like she will come round ." Nicola assures me

"Nic , you don't know that ." Sarah hisses

"They are a couple of course she will , if she loves Kimberley as much as I think she does she will ." Nicola states

"Guys can you's come back and see me tomorrow I need time to sort my head out ." I whisper

Without saying a thing they all get up and hug me , worried because they know I'm in a fragile state . Once they leave I curl up on the sofa and hold myself , what if Cheryl leaves me ? What if there's something wrong with the baby mentally ? How do I explain this to everyone ? It's all too much to take in and I burst in to tears .

Cheryls pov-

Once I've cooled down I decide to return home , I'm stuck in this position of supporting Kimberley and the baby or leaving but the baby will be a constant reminder . I sigh heavily before I open the front door , I quickly glance at my watch and realise I've been away for four hours . I walk in to the living room to see Kimberley sound asleep on the sofa . I crouch down infront of her and stroke her tear stained face ,as I look at her a million memories hit me at once .

"I'm sorry baby please ." Ashley cried

"Leave me alone !" I screamed

"I was drunk it was a mistake I'm sorry please just calm down ." he begs

"No the first time was a mistake not the fkn second !" I cried

Before I knew it he had me pinned against the wall screaming in my face .

"YOUR GOING TO FKN FORGIVE ME BECAUSE THATS WHAT WIVES DO OKAY !" He snarls

"GO TO HELL !" I scream in his face .

He swings his fist and it misses my face going in to wall , I open my eyes to hear a crash , Kimberley is here and she's chucked Ashley in to my glass table smashing it .

"Cheryl get your stuff ." she says calmly

I don't hesitate I go upstairs as fast as I can and get my suitcase from earlier , just as I'm coming down stairs I hear a scream , I run it to the living room to see Kimberley clutching her bleeding head and a shattered ornament just beside her . Before he can throw anything else she quickly launches her self at him and kicks him in the balls he falls to the ground screaming out in pain and before I can say anything she makes her way over to me , puts her arm around me and we make our way out to the car .