CHEATER. (doflamingo)

CHEATING. VIOLENCE. EXPLICIT CONTENT. MINORS DNI. +18 ONLY.

[Requested by @AllTheWayToOnePiece . This one's a College! AU Doflamingo x Reader. And there's a lil' bonus. So, warning for explicit content, foul language and  violence. Enjoy!]

»»————- ★ ————-««

───── ❝ 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞ ─────

It was like a dream. Being with the school's bad boy was like a dream for Y/N. And she was basically the girl all the boys wanted: smart, beautiful, badass... She had it all.  

But the moment Boa Hancock had pulled her into the girls' restroom and told her about it, she swore she heard her world fell apart.

"Y/N... Listen. I... There's something I need to tell you." She said, her blue eyes connecting to Y/N's gaze through the mirror.

"What is it?" Y/N asked while fixing her  hair. "Another wannabe trying to fuck around with you? Just say the word and I'll tell Pica or Diamante to talk to them."

"That's not it..." By her look, Y/N could tell that Boa Hancock wasn't joking. That look was one that she hardly ever got to see, and it meant that shit had gone for real. Y/N turned around and patted her shoulder. 

"C'mon, Hancock! You can tell me anything!" She reassured, making the ravenette avert her gaze from her. 

 "It's..." She started, and the moment the words Doflamingo, fucking and Monet  had left her friend's mouth, Y/N's world stopped. 

"Y-you're lying..." The [H/C] blurted out, her voice coming out as cracked, as her hand let go of her friend's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, Y/N..." Boa Hancock embraced her, guilt consuming her. Hancock's eyes welled up with tears, feeling guilty for her friend. 

Y/N was head over heels for Donquixote Doflamingo, the school's bad guy. He was handsome, intelligent and he was her first everything. After struggling for three years, they had finally gotten in a relationship, and Y/N did and would've done anything for him, from doing his homework to delivering party favours all alone in the shadiest street in the whole New World City. 

Maybe Y/N's love for him had blinded her way too much. So now everything made sense... Every time he told her to do all those things, every time he had told her not to wait for him. All of this because of some other girl. 

Though it wasn't just some other girl. It was Yuuki Monet. The one who reassured her everytime Doflamingo and her fell out. The one who was always stuck to him like a stray dog, following him everywhere.