I LOVE YOU (law)

-songfic inspired in billie eilish's 'i love you'.-

➽───────────────❥

s u r g e o n - o f - d e a t h

➽───────────────❥

"It's not true

Tell me I've been lied to

Crying isn't like you..."

TRAFALGAR LAW wasn't one to show his true emotions to anyone, not even letting himself being vulnerable in front of anyone. He used to act as though he was a rock... Yet here he was, crying over the only woman he had ever loved.

"What the hell did I do?

Never been the type to

Let someone see right through..."

Y/N L/N was the only who has seen the best and worst of the Surgeon of Death. She was a simple girl, not much out of the ordinary, yet so special. She'd met him back in his childhood years, when he arrived to the Family at Spider Miles port, all wrapped up in grenades, fearlessly demanding Doflamingo to join his crew. That's when he caught her attention.

She would always look for him, as she found him kind of cool. But everytime Y/N tried, Law would brush her off, finding her annoying. Still, she always looked out for him.

 One day, Y/N was looking for Law, as usual. She was walking on the streets when she found him at a forgotten corner of the Port, crying his heart out. He was indeed broken, and he was just a little boy back then... That's why she decided to comfort him: whatever had happened to him, Y/N figured out that he could use a friend.

However, when Law noticed her presence, the only thing he did was to wipe his tears with his arm, and walk away, bumping into her shoulder in the process, leaving her confused as hell.

When she got back to the HQ, she looked for Law, finding him at one of the rooms. When she approached him, he screamed at her.

"You're so annoying, leave already!" He cried.

"No!" she pouted "Not until you tell me why you were crying." 

"I- I wasn't crying! And even if I was, I'd never tell you!" A vein popped in Law's forehead. He was clearly annoyed. Why didn't this girl leave him alone? "Why are you always chasing me around?!"