𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 (ace edition!!)

It's been a long day in which you had spent all your time getting food for the hungry people; kind of a Robin Hood-like scene that you, as a pirate, would've never imagined to act like. But his heart was huge, and you just couldn't refuse his warm determined eyes, those obsidian eyes with which you had found yourself falling hard for. 

Once the task was finished, you were playing with the children as you showed them your devil fruit powers. Growing crystal from your body was apparently weird to them, but soon it made sense once you discovered that they had no idea of what a devil fruit was. 

Your little show was over as you felt  a  warm hand placing itself on your bare shoulder, and you turned around only to meet two pairs of eyes; a pair of onyx eyes were looking at you amused, while big, indigo ones looked at you dazzled. These belonged to the little girl who had been stuck to Ace ever  since you'd come to scene, O-Tama. 

"Excuse me, guys" The freckled ravenette's gaze lifted up to meet the little kids, whose attention he had caught. "let me borrow her for a sec?" 

Confused, you got up and turned to him then, your eyebrows furrowing. 

"She wants to show us something." He said, "Right, Tama?"

He then looked down to the purple haired girl who blushed as she held onto the fabric of  Whitebeard's second division commander's shorts. 

"Is that so?" You smiled, placing your hands to your hips. The purple haired girl blushes harder and hides further behind Ace's legs, making you giggle. Ace notices this and places a hand to her head while 

"Alright then, let's go!"

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The last rays of the dying sun tint your skin gold and warm it up. Ace sits in between of Tama and you. You notice the little girl is in deep sleep while her head against his torso once soft snoring catches your ears. You smile to yourself and make the ravenette turn his attention to you. 

"She's really fond of you, y'know?" You chuckle.

"Well, I'm quite popular among girls." He jokes, reciprocating the smile. 

You hit him playfully on the chest. "Of course you are. I noticed how women stare at you everywhere you go. You're like a magnet or something."

"Who cares about that? I already have the one I want." He says keeping his onyx, narrowed hues on you as if he was using it as a distraction, while his bare, muscular arm finds its way around your body. 

"Oh, yeah?" You say, sight narrowing as you both start inching closer. 

"Yeah." He breathes. The distance between your lips becomes almost imperceptible as you both close your eyes, ready to melt into the sweetness and the passion of the kiss. 

But that moment never came. He felt the urge to pull away as he felt the girl shifting in her sleep. You, as well, direct your sight towards her. Ready to pick her up and place her on your lap, Ace stops you, mouthing an 'it's okay', making you stop in track. His hand runs through her hair once she finally places her head on his lap. The scene is so sweet that your features soften at the sight of him. It makes you think of the future; a peaceful future, in which you both grow old together.