LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE. (kid)

EXPLICIT CONTENT. TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS. MINORS DNI. +18 ONLY.

[a/n: Hey there! I have had this one for a long time in my drafts and wanted to share it with you. 

Warning for explicit content ahead and potential triggering content as regards toxic relationships. Read at your own risk.]

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Where the fuck are you going?!"

"I'm leaving."

"No you ain't, come back!"

"No, leave me alone! What are you doing-" 

His lips locked with hers, claiming them in a kiss that showed desperation, anger, sadness, hurt. A kiss that expressed all the words Kid couldn't say, an explosion of words reduced to the act of skin against skin. 

She immediately reciprocated the kiss, obliging to his wishes for her to stay. There still was a piece of her which -no matter how much she hated him- loved him and craved for him. 

The sunlight shining through the window merged with the colour of their skins, lighting them. Their hot breaths mixed and merged, until they became one. Every single sound she let out was a sign victory for Eustass 'Captain' Kid.

Wrapping her legs around his bare, muscular and warm torso, and her arms around his scarred neck, she deepened the kiss, not minding the second that her back practically collided with the wall.

The redhead's touch on her skin uttered the same desperation as his lips did. The same hunger. Every inch of her skin touched by him caught fire, he practically conquered her. He could do whatever he wanted to do with her, and she would be fine with it. 

Her whole self dived in the amber coloured ferocity of his eyes, those eyes that were once brought to humanity by the [e/c] of her orbs.

But they also would look at her like he was just going to stand there and watch her burn.

But that was alright, because she liked the way it hurt.

"Say that you don't love me." 

Have you ever loved somebody so much it hurts?

 That you don't know what hit you? 

Have you ever felt that fuzzy, warm feeling? 

Have you ever experienced the fire of a burning passion that, if you let go, you're afraid you'll never feel it again?

That was what it felt like for them.

Yet they spitted the venom right to each other. 

Yet the boundaries of their love exceeded all the borders of sanity. 

"I love you." 

"Good. Because you're fucking mine."

His lips were on her neck, his hands were grabbing as much as they could of her; under her top, the skin of her breasts felt warm against his cold touch. Down south, the friction of fabric against fabric set her on fire. 

So rough, so venomous, but it still didn't feel wrong. Y/N melted under his touch. 

When he stripped her top off her, she did not resist. When he kissed the skin of her chest, she did not flinch, she just gave in. 

All the redhead knew was that he loved her too much for her to leave. To let her walk away. All he knew is that she was his air, and he would drown without her, even if he was too proud to admit it. 

He hated her for that. 

But he also loved her.

 He practically tore her clothes off, and his touch became even more fierce. But not as fierce as when he entered her. Every inch of him felt heavenly in her, although painful.

There was no time to mumble apologies. Nor to take it slow. Nor to do anything else besides claiming again what it was his.

A loud moan escaped her lips, her back arched against the wall. He went deeper, faster and rougher, his pleasure coming out in grunts and growls.

 Deeper, faster, and rougher. Repeat.

"Who's ever going to fuck you like me?" He growled. 

He knew the answer. And so did she. 

But he wanted to hear it. 

He needed to hear it.

"Tell me!" He roared, grabbing her face with his cold, metallic hand and forcing their gazes to connect. 

He went even harder in her, hitting that heavenly spot in the process, making her scream.

"Nobody-" Her voice came out cracked.

"Then say my name." He demanded.

She did not utter a word. 

"Say my fucking name!" Her head hit the wall rather roughly. 

"Kid..." She obliged to his wish.

As much as she didn't want to, she always found herself giving in. 

"Louder!" His grip tensed around her.

"Kid!" 

Louder.

"Kid!"

Louder!

"KID!"

As if his name was the magic word, he went over the edge, beating her arousal to the point that it clenched around him, sending her over the edge as well.

The way they looked at each other right now held everything but hatred. His usually fierce features softened at the sight of her beautiful, glossy eyes. 

Hiding his head in her neck, his breathing became calmer and steadier. Y/N wrapped her arms around him, caressing those wild red locks of his. 

Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems, she thought.

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈

A U T H O R ' S • N O T E

This oneshot came up as an inspiration to the songfic "Love the way you lie." Under no circumstances do I intend to romanticize toxic relationships. 

I hope you've enjoyed it! Feel free to request anything anytime. 

Coming up next: Doflamingo requests (2) + Mihawk request (1.)

Love, 

-glitterfreezed.