STEAMY. (yonji)

SUGGESTIVE CONTENT. MINORS DNI. +18 ONLY.

[a/n: part 2 of fiery for my yonji lovers! Here you go!]

»»————- ♔ ————-««

WINCH • GREEN

»»————- ♔ ————-««

As if she weighed nothing, the youngest Vinsmoke scooped Y/N up and slammed her against the wall, earning a grunt from the female.

"No one's too much for the incredible Yonji!" He bragged. "But if you insist... I don't mind testing it out."

Y/N didn't expect him to actually aim a punch at her, but owing to her excellent reflexes, she managed to block his fist with her hand.  

"So rude~" She brought a hand to her cheek. "If you'd rather fight me, then you leave me no choice~" 

She mewled the two last words, making the youngest Vinsmoke's breath hitch at the naughty tone she used, he couldn't help but imagine her in so many other ways that did not involve fighting, wishing he could just take her to his quarters.

She took advantage of his distraction to vanish using her devil fruit powers, only to appear behind him and, with a lateral kick to his face, she sent him flying across the hall. 

The youngest Vinsmoke let out a grunt, and brought a hand to the right side of his face. Fortunately, she didn't bend his steel skull , so he didn't have to get his face pressed later. Although she could have practically done so, if she had wanted.

However, the green haired male got pissed off at the fact that she was holding back. He was from Germa fucking 66, he wasn't one to be underestimated. On the other hand, the fact that she was actually strong had him really pumped about her. He thought she was actually steamy.

Getting up, Yonji prepared himself for the approaching cherry-blossom girl, who was ready to attack him again. 

The [h/c] haired female threw a punch at him, but did not hit her target as the green haired caught her hand in the air. Expecting a counterattack, she was caught off-guard when he gripped her hand and pulled her towards him. Taking advantage of her gasp, he tried to slam his lips against hers, but Y/N  dodged him.

Wrapping his muscular arm around her waist, the youngest Vinsmoke brought the [H/C] closer to him, pressing his big, beefy body against hers. 

"Still wanna fight?" He asked, his usual cocky smirk was still visible. Inching down to her ear's level, his hot breath fanned against her skin. "We can always fix this in my room... what do ya say?" 

A mischevious idea came across the [H/C]'s mind, and she knew that, by that, she would have him even more wrapped around her finger than she had him now.