DR. HEART STEALER (law)

**EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. MINORS DNI. +18 ONLY.**

[a/n: hi! here's an oneshot with our most favourite one piece boy ever. AND, there's explicit content ahead, you've been warned!

 Now, if you'll excuse me, I 'm gonna bathe in holy water.]

IT WAS A SATURDAY NIGHT AND THE PUB WAS CROWDED. Booze, cigarette smoke and light music filled the atmosphere. 

Y/N was sitting on a table on her own, waiting for her friends to show up. Dressed in a night casual outfit, which consisted in a short black tight dress with medium-length sleeves, and patent leather high heels. She decided to let her [H/C] hang loosely upon her shoulders, and she was wearing a smoky eye make up, which made her gorgeous [E/C] stand out, along with a cherry red lip gloss.

 She was drinking a Gin Tonic and was scrolling down her phone, a sad look sorrounding her features. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend, Eustass Kid. The thing was that she caught him cheating on her with his classmate, Jewelry Bonney at his flat. And, as if she meant nothing to him, he just let her walk away. 

 So tonight, she decided to have a night off. Just her, her friends and probably a one night stand in order to forget about her shitty life for a while.

At one moment, the lights went off, making the female look up from her phone. A spotlight shone on a little stage that the bar owned. There was a small band, which started to play some jazz music. The beat was so catchy that Y/N found herself tapping her fingers to the rythm of the song. 

Then, she noticed a tall male, who she guessed was in his mid-twenties, climbed up to the stage, approaching the microphone. Y/N couldn't help but blush at his sight, as he was so damn hot

He had short, onyx hair with sideburns, which was covered by a white furry northern-style hat with a black-dot pattern all over it. A small goatee adorned his chin and had tanned skin. He was rather tall and he was wearing an onyx tight suit, which made his muscular complexion stand out. 

As he approached the microphone, he lifted up his sight to meet Y/N's [E/C] orbs. She swore her heart missed a beat when he smirked at her and started singing. His voice was as hot as him and it was so deep and suggestive, that she felt something inside her tingle. 

The first two verses went by and then the chorus started playing:

Welcome to Trafalgar's ROOM

 Look into the mirror and see

 Are you who you really are?

 Welcome to Trafalgar's ROOM

 Shall I steal what's most precious to you?

Dr. Heart Stealer~

The male, as he wispered the last three words, narrowed his eyes  and, smirking, he winked an eye at her. Y/N felt as she lacked of air, it'd been so long since someone had turned her world upside down like this. Inside her, she was burning, and his voice was hypnotizing, she felt herself getting drunk at the mere sight of the male. 

Once you're addicted you can never escape...

He gently moved his head to the beat of the song, a thin layer of sweat on his face glistened with the spotlight. She followed with her eyes each one of his actions, and when the instrumental was almost finished, he grabbed the microphone again and sang the next verses.