TEASE. (kid)

SUGGESTIVE. MINORS DNI. +18 ONLY.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

E U S T A S S • C A P T A I N • K I D

»»————- ☠ ————-««

MUSIC BLASTED THROUGH THE BARATIE NIGHTCLUB'S SPEAKERS, LIGHTS INTERMITTENTLY FLASHED, SMOKE FILLED THE AIR, AND SWEAT GLISTENED ON PEOPLE'S SKINS. Y/N was dancing with her friends, her [H/C] locks waved around with her moves and alcohol was spilling from the glass she held in one of her hands. The revealing short tight dress she was wearing made everything stand out a little bit too much, but she was too euphoric to care. 

After a while, she stopped to catch her breath. Y/N was going to take a sip of her drink when she noticed her glass had gone empty. 

She was going to leave to the counter when Nami called her out. She mouthed a 'where are you going' and Y/N gestured to the bar, earning an understanding nod from the ginger female, who then turned around and kept on dancing, as if she actually didn't care.

Breaking through the conglomerate of sweaty, euphoric people, she arrived the counter where her friend, Sanji, was working. She tried to make herself way in order to get a drink, but the amount of men and other people there prevented her from doing so. 

The curly-brow blonde noticed this and started yelling at the wasted men.

"GET THE FUCK OUT FROM Y/N-CHWAN'S WAY, YOU DAMN DRUNKS!"

Immediately, everyone turned to face the [H/C] female, and couldn't help but stare at her beauty. One of them, who she knew well, approached her. It was a big, beefy male, who she regretted deeply hooking up with. It was Sanji's brother, Yonji, whose eyes were stuck in Y/N's neckline. 

"Well, hello there, babe~" His face was inches away from hers, his alcohol breath reached her nostrils, making her look away in disgust. "You wanna ride the awesome Yonji again~?"

Y/N was either too drunk or too blind the night she left the bar with the youngest Vinsmoke. Maybe it was her liking for muscular, big men that caught her attention towards him. But the truth was that it didn't end up well at all. 

Rolling her eyes, she sighed. She fixed a cold glare on him and didn't respond.

Yonji's smirk grew wider and he grabbed her chin. "What's wrong, babe? Kitty got your tongue~?"

He was about to kiss her when she pushed him, she glared at him.

"I'm not going anywhere near your dick, Yonji."

 The greenette's eyes widened in shock. Some 'oooooh's were heard and some of the people around them bursted out laughing.

"Now piss off."