she talks to your bump (requested)

"Oh, hey! How was your day, darling?" You asked Leigh-Anne as she walked through the front door. You continued to reach into the bowl to snack on the candy you can't seem to get enough of over the last few days and continued to read the news article you'd loaded up on your phone.

She set her bag on the floor and shrugged off her jacket before making her way over to you. "It was good! How's my baby doing today?" She asked happily.

You laughed and locked your phone, pushing it aside as Leigh-Anne sat on the couch beside you. "I've been alright. Just trying to sleep a little when I can and satisfy my cravings that never seem to end."

"Good to hear, my love. But I was actually talking to this baby." She said with a laugh as she placed her hand over your stomach. She couldn't seem to get over how big your baby was getting. At nearly six months along, your bump seemed to be growing each day. She was so in love and she never stopped reminding you of that.

She knelt on the floor in front of you and pushed up your baggy shirt. You threw your head back with a laugh when she started to kiss across your stomach. "My beautiful little one, I love you so much." She said as she rubbed your stomach. "It's not too much longer till we get to meet you, just a couple of months to go. I'm so excited. You have two wonderful moms who will love you to the moon and back no matter what."

She paused as she thought about what to say next.

This has become her tradition now. Coming home and telling your baby about her day. You loved it.

"I have a song for you in progress. We're working on it right now. Me and your aunts, who are thrilled to meet you just like your mom and I are. You're so loved, baby." She smiled, kissing your stomach again. "You keep growing in there while we prepare for you to come soon. I'll be fixing one of the guest rooms into your room in just a few weeks. I'm so excited, thinking about it makes me so happy!"

Your smile was bright as you watched her interact with the baby in such a beautiful way.

"Love you so much." She whispered softly and kissed your stomach once more before pulling away and kissing you instead. "And I love you. You're amazing, I hope you never forget that. I feel like you just get more and more beautiful every day. I fall more in love with each day, too."

You giggled and caressed her cheek. "We love you."

Her eyes sparkled and her happiness was unbreakable. She was already so, so in love.

Your baby was gonna have her wrapped around their little finger, and she wouldn't ever change that for the world.