you meet the girls (requested)

You sat anxiously in the car with Leigh-Anne. You're meeting the girls today and to say you're nervous is an understatement. Leigh-Anne looked at you and grabbed your hands in hers. 

"It'll be okay." 

She pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and rubbed her thumb across your knuckles. 

"I just want them to like me. They're so important to you. I just don't wanna mess this up." 

Leigh-Anne shook her head at you and chuckled, planting a kiss on your forehead. "They are going to love you y/n. Don't you worry." 

You took one last deep breath and nodded your head. "Okay, let's do this." 

She smiled and kissed your cheek before you both unbuckled your seat belts and walked up to Jade's front door, where everyone decided to meet up.

Your stomach was in knots as Leigh-Anne opened the door and walked inside with you behind her, her hand intertwined with yours. You heard voices coming from the kitchen and walked slowly behind Leigh-Anne as she led you in there. 

All the girls looked up when they heard your footsteps. They all got up and ran over to Leigh-Anne to pull her in for a hug before looking at you. 

"Girls, this is y/n." 

They smiled at you and Perrie was the first one to hug you before Jesy and Jade followed suit.

 "She's a little nervous," Leigh-Anne whispered, smiling as she grabbed your hand again.

You took a seat in the living room on the couch next to Leigh-Anne as the other girls sat across from you. 

"So y/n, tell us about yourself." Your mind went blank, your stomach in knots again. You didn't know what to say. To you, there wasn't much that was worth telling them aside from a couple of hobbies here and there and how much you liked their best friend. 

You looked at Leigh-Anne for help and she could tell you were nervous. 

"She's still a little nervous." 

The girls nodded and Perrie stood up and walked over to you, taking a seat next to you.

"You don't have to be nervous y/n. We already know some stuff about you from Leigh-Anne, she talks about you all the time." 

You looked at her to find her smiling brightly, but trying to look off to the side so you wouldn't notice her warm cheeks.

"She does?" 

Perrie nodded her head as the other girls giggled. 

"Yes, all the time. She really likes you. So trust us, okay? We already like you. We just want to get to know you a little better." Jade said and you chuckled in response.

And just like that, you started opening up about yourself. 

You suddenly felt more comfortable knowing that they like you already, and all Leigh-Anne could do was watch you interact with the girls. 

She watched as you all laughed together, her eyes on you as the girls told you some funny stories about her, but Leigh-Anne didn't mind. She was happy to see her four favorite people getting along so well and to see you all so happy.