First kiss

You had your head on her shoulder as the movie played. You couldn't have cared less what was on. All you could focus on was the feeling if fingertips running up and down your side.

You looked up at her, watching the ways her big brown eyes moved as she paid close attention to the movie, or so you thought.

"Why are you staring at me?" She teased as she lowered her gaze to you. Your cheeks turned red and you bit back a giggle.

"Because you're insanely beautiful." She let out a little giggle and stared down at you with the brightest eyes and widest smile you've seen from her so far.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you are." She ran her thumb across your bottom lip. Her eyes locked on yours and she started to lean in. You closed your eyes just as her soft lips touched yours.

She was a little hesitant at first but then you started to kiss her back and she let go of all of her hesitation and worries, just melting into the kiss and into you.

You were breathless when she pulled away a minute later. "Was that okay?" You smiled at her and cupped the back of her neck. "It was absolutely perfect. Kiss me again?"

She leaned down once again, her nose brushing yours softly. "You don't ever have to ask." She whispered and kissed you again.