Chapter 47

Malena POV

He stepped closer to me as I ran towards the other corner of the room.

"Now you're testing my patience babe" he smirked.

"Am I?" I said sweetly.

He jumped towards me and I stormed towards the other corner.

"Trust me when I catch you, you are gonna regret this" his warning sent delicious chills down my spine. I reached the door and rested my hand on the doorknob.

"Don't even think of that" he said while stepping slowly towards me.

In a second I opened the door and left the room. I was thankful that everyone had their separate suite and we were alone.

I heard the door open and I squealed.

Christian ran to me and I jumped on the couch.

"Okay that's enough now" he said firmly and in two steps reached me. I was caught off guard as I looked around to run but he wrapped his arms around my hips and hoisted me.

"You caught me" I said biting my lip.

"Now I'm not letting you go baby" he promised and put me down on my legs. His hands still roamed around my hips.

"What are you gonna do now?" I asked playfully unbuttoning the first button of his shirt.

"First I'm gonna shut this little mouth of yours" he said crashing his lips on mine.

The kiss was rough, impatient and full of lust. His hand snacked up to my neck to pull me closer while I moaned in his mouth.

He took a step forward still kissing me passionately while I stepped backward till I felt the couch behind me. I sat on the couch and he bent down on his knees without breaking the kiss. But soon I broke the kiss feeling the need of oxygen. I panted looking at his beautiful face who was staring at me back with lust in his eyes.

"Let's take you out of these clothes" he whispered and reached for my top and I raised my arms like a kid. After taking off my top, he reached for the sweatpants I was wearing.

"I love black on you" I whispered, standing in front of me. His index finger was on his chin and he was admiring me like a painter admiring his painting.

"Babe, wear this at home from now on" he said nodding to himself.

"Well, if you are not coming here in a minute then..." I raised my finger and he looked at me amusingly, testing my patience.

"Then what? You'll go and watch those half naked men?" No... Not again.

"Fine, I'm leaving and actually yeah. I am going to watch those men. They are better than you" I mumbled the last sentence but made sure he would hear that which he did.

"I'll show you who is better" he said picking me up and throwing me on the couch on which I screamed and laughed at the same time.

"Now you'll see who's better babe" he said unclasping my bra. Discarding the bra, he leaned down to kiss me while his hands did some magic on my breast. His trained fingers massaged my breast, twist my nipple which sent a delicious ache straight to my core.

His lips moved down kissing and sucking my skin. His mouth reached my breast and he took it in his mouth on which I moaned his name. He sucked my nipple which gave me a pleasure that I never felt before. My breath was uneven and the only thing that was in my mind was more... I wanted more. While he was kissing and sucking my breast his other hand reached down under my underwear.