Chapter 7

Christian POV

I reached in front of her apartment and called her.

As she came down my eyes didn't move anywhere else except her. She was looking beyond beautiful.

Her figure and curves... The way the dress has held her figure. My mouth went dry looking at her. She was the sexiest and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. In front of her all the models and actresses were nothing.

She was looking at someone but I didn't bother to look at that person. My eyes didn't wanna move anywhere else except on her.

But when I realized she was hesitating to come here, I took the initiative to approach her.

I smiled and then noticed the person next to her. Andrea.

For some minutes they both argued and then Andrea went away giving me a warning.

Malena already apologized but I knew I deserved this.

As she hopped in my car, all I wanted to do was jump on her and take that f*cking dress off her. Just kiss her and f*ck her till she won't have any energy to walk away from me.

I was so f*cking turned on that my eyes were forced to look at her. Taking a deep breath I tried to concentrate on driving. When we stopped at the signal I gave myself time to admire her beauty. She was looking out of the window and all I could see was her back. Her neck on which I wanted to plant kisses and mark her mine. Her hairs were tied in a bun and I wanted to ruin that bun so badly while our lips connected to each others.

She turned and caught me staring at her but being the shameless one I didn't remove my gaze from her. Soon the lights went green and unwillingly I drove the car dragging my eyes from her to the road.

We reached the party, I noticed Malena got nervous as she stepped back. I didn't think that she even noticed she did that. I placed my hand on her back and gave her a smile which relaxed and we headed in.

I introduced her to Caleb's parents. They were like my second parents. I respected them as much as I did to my parents.

But the best part was when they told me to get a girlfriend like Malena, I enjoyed the panic look on her face.

Soon we excused ourselves and I being a gentleman apologized which wasn't sincere I may add.

But then she told me that they care about me and I said something I shouldn't have.

"What if I say if you want me to change I'll change" I asked her, curiosity ran in my blood. I wanted to hear her answer but when she answered all my hopes broke.

"I... I... am nobody to tell you what to do" she said.

Ouch. That actually hurt.

"Just kidding cheer up" I said, dissapointed.

Malena POV

We both stayed there for some more minutes and then Caleb came and we talked about his business and other things.

He owned a company just like Christian.
They both never lost touch, they both helped each other in business and that was one of the reason they both were successful.

After our small talk, Christian took me to the balcony to get some air.

"So tell me 'bout you" he said.

"What?" I asked, playing with hook of my purse as to avoid eye contact. I didn't know why but I actually couldn't look Christian into his eyes, it made me nervous and drove me insane.

"Anything" he replied, forcing me to think of a reply.

"You ask me and I'll answer" I said, not having anything interesting to tell.

"So tell me about your previous job. What you did? What you liked about it? Dislike?"

He aimed at my weak spot, but I couldn't hide it any longer. One or the another day I have to tell him. I took a deep breath and started.

"My previous job was amazing actually. I did the same work I do here. Arranging files, setting up the meetings and the schedule. It was actually nice job" I said looking at the stars and trying to calm myself from the burning gaze of Christian.

"Then why did you resign?" he asked.

My eyes shifted from the stars to him... Waiting for him to ask me something else but he just waited for the answer, patiently.

"My boss" I said softly.

"Your boss?" he raised his eyebrow probably getting some of the story.

"He tried to... Get me to his bed" my voice was very low but loud enough for him to hear it. I saw his fist clench. Was he angry?

"You tell me something about you" I said directing the topic to something interesting.

"Ask me" his voice was sturdy.

"Why do you mess around so much?" I gasped, not believing I asked this question.

"Mess around?" his eyes shined and I saw smirk forming on his face.

"I mean why not just stay with one woman, why so many... " I looked at my feet, biting my bottom lip. I regret asking this question. I didn't know why but I was curious for the answer.

"Because I haven't found the one yet. I want a woman who would love me not my money or my looks" he said bringing his thumb on my lip to release it from my teeth. "What about you? Are you single?"

I facepalmed myself mentally.

"No... I'm not single. I have a boyfriend" I lied. Maybe lying was the best option. So this way he wouldn't flirt with me and I would also... Not get attracted to him.

Or was I wrong?

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" I answered, coolly.

Suddenly he felt so far from me even he was standing close to me.

"Let's go everyone must be waiting for us" he said and left not even waiting for me.

Was it that he was not happy that I had a boyfriend?
Okay this could be the least possibility. What had happened to me?

I followed him and we stayed at the party for some more minutes when suddenly Christian decided to leave.

As I got in the car he didn't spare me a look, he just drove silently.

After reaching my apartment, I get off the car and was about to leave but felt a hand on my wrist and pulled me back.
I got pushed on the car and Christian stood in front of me, caging me by his two arms.

He looked into my eyes before crashed his lips on me. His kiss was rough, and possessive sending chills all through my body.

His sucked my bottom lips and I moaned in his mouth.
I threw my purse on the ground and my hands automatically went to his hair.

His tongue licked my bottom lip while I gave him the access to my mouth. He slid his tongue, exploring. His actions sent chills to my body as I tried to close the distance between us.

Our tongues fought for domination but he won. His hands traveled all around my body exploring. But I pushed him when his hand went to the zip of my dress.

I looked around and stared at the ground. What had I done? Sh*t!

Cursing under my breath, I picked up my purse and ran to my apartment without even giving him a look that how embarrassed and dissapointed I was.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share