Chapter 24

Malena POV

Scr*w me!

"Trust me I want to" Christian said smirking and sitting on my chair.

"Did I say that loud?" I asked more to myself.

"Yes you did" he calmly responded.

Okay that was not nice. I kissed Christian. Oh my god. This was not supposed to happen.
What should I do now.

When I came back to my senses, I separated myself from him turned and squatted at the corner of the room just thinking what I did. And on the second side Christian with his illegal smile just sat on my chair observing my every action.

"Aren't you going home?" I asked making him leave.

"You forgot? I'm the one responsible to send you home" he said still smiling.

"I'll take the taxi, you can leave" I told him.

"Stop acting like a baby. It was just a kiss" he stood and grabbed my things, kept it in my purse and gestured me to stand.

Just a kiss? So this wass what he thought.

"Don't think too much. It's just the beginning baby" he whispered near my ear and went out before he commanded "don't take more than a minute or you know I'll personally pick your a*s up from here"

D*ck!

I stomped my leg like a child and left the room.

"So" Christian said out of blue.

"What?" I asked in a 'not in a good mood' tone.

"So how do you feel about the kiss?" he asked.

"Stop mentioning it. Forget it ever happened" I warned him.

"Oh too bad because I can't" he said and I chose not to reply. After a minute when he got the idea that I was not going to reply, he said something that caught me off guard.

"Well for me, it was the best kiss of my life. I am happy that you kissed me and I expect same for our future" he said.

Our future! Was there any Christian?

Suddenly I felt his hand on mine and I looked at him.
"I like you a lot and I'll make you like me too. Trust me you'll never regret it" he said parking the car and then he turned to me.

"I... I never said I don't like you" I whispered.

"What?" Christian unbuckled my seatbelt and scooped me on his lap. "What did you say?" he asked cheerfully.

"I never said that I don't like you" I repeated.

"Yeah, I know but you never said that you like me too" he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I like you?" that came more like a question on which Christian chuckled.

"What am I gonna do with you?" he said and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

After staying like this for I didn't know how long, we separated.

"I should go" I told him.

"Yeah" he said still staring at my face. "What are you doing this weekend?" he asked.

"N-nothing" I tried to stay calm.

"Shall I take you on a date?" he asked me on a date. Oh my god. I wanted to but f*ck.
Sean was also taking me somewhere but I wanted to go on a date with Christian.

"How about tomorrow, I don't think, I'm free day after tomorrow" I lied... actually I hid the truth. That was not a lie.

"Why not day after tomorrow you said yo-" he was interrupted by someone knocking on the window.

I turned to see because my back was facing the window and found Andrea looking at us.

"Are you coming or not?" she asked.

"Hey to you too Andrea" Christian said sarcastically on which Andrea just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I'm coming" I said and grabbed my bag and tried to get up. Note the keyword 'tried'.

"Okay then I'll pick you tomorrow. And remember to wake up soon because it's going to be a long journey" he said and I got out of the car.

When we said our goodbyes, Andrea and I just started walking when I heard Christian shout I turned, "we'll do video call just like yesterday."

This made my face crimson red and I decided to ignore it.

"What was that?" Andrea asked.

"What?" I asked back.

"That blush and what video call? Don't tell me you were stripping in front of him" she gasped.

"Really?" why was I not shocked on her theory?

"Hey you came back" Rachel opened the door. "So how was your day?"

"Fine but someone's was overwhelmingly good" Andrea hinted Rachel and her eyes darted towards me.

"What happened?" she asked curiously.

"I caught them in his car and she was dry humpi-" before she could complete I threw my slipper towards her... Not on her.

"We were talking" I yelled.

"Oh yeah that's what I was saying" she replied innocently.

"Okay, stop being childish and Malena here" Rachel said handling me the envelope.

I opened it and it was my property papers. Yes, I decided to buy my own house earlier and Rachel helped me in picking up the nice apartments.
This one was quite expensive for me but the house... better to say villas were more expensive there as compared to this one.

And now my paperwork had completed and could move into my own apartment.

"Congrats girl" Andrea came and gave me a bro hug. Typical Andrea.

"So let's party" Andrea shouted.

"No... Tomorrow I have to wake up soon. So no party" I announced and went to my room.

"Hey wait... But why? Tomorrow is Saturday" Rachel asked.

"Christian is taking me somewhere tomorrow" I informed them.

I changed and jumped on my bed burying my face in the pillow. I kissed him today and he said it was the best kiss for him.  Christian... Who thought I would be dating the person who rejected me years ago.

Reject

Mom

Dad

No Malena no... You couldn't think about that. Mom and dad must be happy. They must be watching me.

I wonder what was gonna happen tomorrow...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share