Chapter 45

Malena POV

I had been here locked for days. I know there was someone else with Sean but she never visited me. Maybe she could help me, or not. If she wanted to, she might came to meet me.

The door opened again and I saw Sean with some bags.

"Look baby, what I bought for you. Dresses, make up, accessories...." he put the bags in front of me but I didn't bother to look at those worthless things.

"Look at them baby" he plead sitting next to me. "Malena don't do this! I'm sick of it now. What do you want?" he said running his fingers through his hairs, probably controlling his rage.

"You want to know what I want? I want Christian, I want to leave this f*cking place... I want to leave you" I shouted the last sentence throwing every single bag and item he brought.

"I told you, she doesn't have a f*cking brain. Why are you still keeping her" an awfully familiar voice went through my ears and I dragged my eyes to see who it was.

My heart drummed against my chest when I saw a familiar face whom I called a friend yesterday was standing in front of me with my kidnapper.

"Rachel?" I whispered in disbelief.

"Hey Malena! Glad to see me? But unfortunately the feelings aren't mutual" her voice dripped of disgust and hatred.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why?" she raised her eyebrows and replied "you are asking me why? You should know why Malena. You got everything, your friend who can do anything for you. The guy who can give you anything, this guy who has done everything for you and look at me. I am so desperate to have a nice life but didn't get any. And you call me your friend when you can't even help your friend" she said glaring at me in disgust.

"You never told me that you had some pro-"

"You were so busy in you that you never realized how pathetic my condition was" she screamed. If Sean wasn't here, probably she would have picked the vase next to her and hit me.

"Rachel yes I had problems so I didn't see anything but if you would have told me then I would have helped" I explained but she didn't understand.

"Guess what, I do asked for help but from your lover boy here. I did whatever he told me to do, you know he is the one who told me to send you to that apartment. He bought the apartment for you. He did so many things for you but didn't get this fact that how slutty you are. How cunningly you're using him"

What? I was using him?

"I'm not interested in arguing, think whatever you want" I sighed and took my place on the bed.

"Just leave, Rachel" Sean warned and she snorted before leaving.

*

The next day was usual, me sitting on my bed ignoring Sean and his craziness. But then I thought of something. According to my observation, only Rachel and Sean are in the room outside my room.

Sean entered the room again but this time I looked at him walking towards me with the same annoying smile.

"I want your help" I whispered and his eyes widened as this was the first time I talked to him politely.

"What baby anything for you" he said grinning.

"Umm... Actually... You know.. I got my periods and I need some stuff" I said playing with my hairs.

"Oh... Yeah I'll ask Rachel t-" No... This is not how it was supposed to go.

"No, I'm not sharing anything from that b*tch. You can go and buy some for me" I said looking straight into his eyes.