17

Happy 200+ reads! Thank you so much for reading even if the whole plot is messy. And please share this to your friends who loves IwaOi because who wouldn't? Anyways if you have the time, STAN RED VELVET ( issa kpop girl group btw). Lol alryt I'm lowkey (?) promoting. Luv u ol!

Warning: This chapter may contain a lot of inappropriate words.

----

"What are you doing here cheater?"

Iwaizumi blinked, surprised.

Oikawa had the 'who-the-hell-you-think-you-are' look on his face and Iwaizumi concluded what caused this. Ah Kuroo, you little shit.

"Look, Oikawa I have to explain what-" Iwaizumi raised his hands to reach for the brunette but stopped midway, letting them hung awkwardly in the air, when the latter cut him off.

"YOU. You don't have to," Oikawa interjected. His gaze was cold, surpassing the low temperature outside. So unlike him.

The brunette's voice was slightly raised causing their classmates to look at their way, confused. Iwaizumi waved them off with an awkward smile. "It's nothing really. Go back playing guys."

He then faced his boyfriend. "Please you need to listen. We have a problem, okay? And it involves your ex girlfriend who's a literal bitch and your mother," he explained.

"I don't care about the shits you say, fucking liar." Oikawa looked away, to the window he put his attention which was covered with frost. The outside could not be seen.

"I said listen to me," Iwaizumi said, frustrated. He sighed when he sees Oikawa's scoff. "Look, if this is about Kuroo, nothing happened back there. Stop acting like a child."

"Nothing?" The brunette's expression was pained and when he blinked, it came back to its usual coldness. He reached for his pocket, grabbing his phone. A few clicks and he almost shoved the screen to Iwaizumi's face. 

Iwaizumi's eyes widened his shock. "W-who sent that to you?"

It was a photo of him and Kuroo kissing. He shook his head, not believing that Oikawa saw this. He was frustrated. Did his friend sent this? Absolutely no, because Kuroo said he regretted it and Iwaizumi just knew that he wouldn't do it. Now, all that's left is-

"Etsuko," he whispered to himself but Oikawa heard him.

The brunette clapped his hands. "Excellent. Now, don't come at me saying that nothing happened. Thanks to her I found out that you're a fucking asshole and a cheater." He gulped, tears welled up in his eyes as he held them back. He needed to look strong.

"I didn't kissed him! He... he suddenly grabbed me and kissed me! I swear I pushed him away. This- this is all a set up. Right, Etsuko that bitch," Iwaizumi croaked. 

He couldn't believe he fell on Etsuko's trap. Just what the fuck.

"I'm not listening to your shits anymore," Oikawa dismissed him as he stood up and started walking to the doorway.

Iwaizumi followed him. "No, no listen, Oikawa. Let me explain," he pleaded.

He didn't care about all the weird stares for the both of them. He didn't care if he looked pathetic or whipped because fuck, he is. For now, he needed Oikawa to hear him.

"Tooru!" he called out. Unfortunately, Oikawa was not looking back until he was out of their classroom.

"Fuck off," the brunette said and he walked faster, mixing with the pack of students on the hallway, and just like that he disappeared from Iwaizumi's sight.

"Shit, shit, shit," Iwaizumi whispered to himself.

---

"Okay first of all, calm down," Kuroo huffed, arms crossed as his gaze followed Iwaizumi who was pacing back and forth inside his own room.

"It's not your fault, okay? It's mine and Etsuko's," he continued. 

"That bitch," Iwaizumi muttered. He slumped himself on his bed, hands tightly gripping the sheets. 

"Shh, I'm thinking of a way to solve this," Kuroo hushed him, covering his friend's face with his left hand. 

Iwaizumi swatted him away.

Kuroo sighed. "Sorry, I put you in this mess. I didn't thought that Etsuko would use me with her petty trap. I mean, she tried to use me and I thought I got away and I could help you but turns out she had a back up plan. I'm really sorry, Hajime." 

He squeezed Iwaizumi's shoulder, a friendly one. Guilt was evident in his eyes as he eyed his friend.

"No, it's really not your fault. It's okay. Just help me with this," Iwaizumi assured. He wasn't looking at Kuroo, he just tapped his hands meaning it was fine. 

"Of course." 

Kuroo was still staring and yes, his feelings for the guy hadn't faded. All he wanted to do right now was to wipe off the pain of Iwaizumi's system. 

For a moment, they fell silent. Iwaizumi might be looking calm but deep inside he was frustrated and pained. All the hurtful words that Oikawa had said came to mind. He shut his eyes tight. He shouldn't think about it. Oikawa didn't mean it, he thought. It was all because of a damn photo. He couldn't blame Kuroo because he knew what one can do when in love. He respected his friend's feelings. He just knew that also deep inside, Kuroo hadn't moved on and was still hurting.

His head throbbed in pain. He was tired. So so tired. All he got was little sleep at Kuroo's place. He almost stayed up the whole night, thinking of ways to convince Oikawa's parents to accept their relationship. 

When he looked to his side, he saw that Kuroo was silently watching him.

Kuroo smiled at him, reassuring. Very different from his usual smirks and grins. "You should sleep, Hajime. You look like a zombie. I'll wake you up once I track Etsuko and we'll bitch slap her."

Iwaizumi laughed. "Thank you, Kuroo."

He layed his body against the soft matress. He felt relaxed, the bed was warm. Exhausted, his eyes fluttered closed. He felt a warm blanket was put over him. In an instant, all his thoughts drift away.

--

Raise your hands if you want a Kuroo in your life. *aggressively raises hands*